The 2018 Bedlam & Flame Thread For Football to Help Not Have So Many Sidebar Threads

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
So what if Kendall is leaving? It means he wasnt the best qb on the roster. Gonna be fun to see who runs things in Norman next season. That qb room is going to be the place to be for a while

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
So what if Kendall is leaving? It means he wasnt the best qb on the roster. Gonna be fun to see who runs things in Norman next season. That qb room is going to be the place to be for a while
It's certainly interesting. Kendall could have left for other reasons, but it's strange to me. I always figured he'd be better than Mehdecai. I get Rattler is a big deal, but he hasn't even competed. That's why it might be for other reasons. Kendall was supposed to be awesome. Any ideas where he'll land? He's from NC, but I don't know what school is in need back there and if he'd even want to go. Maybe playing for Mack back home is appealing. Any Big 12 schools? TCU comes to mind..

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
It's certainly interesting. Kendall could have left for other reasons, but it's strange to me. I always figured he'd be better than Mehdecai. I get Rattler is a big deal, but he hasn't even competed. That's why it might be for other reasons. Kendall was supposed to be awesome. Any ideas where he'll land? He's from NC, but I don't know what school is in need back there and if he'd even want to go. Maybe playing for Mack back home is appealing. Any Big 12 schools? TCU comes to mind..
It’s just my opinion but from what I’ve seen Mordecai is better. Apparently he didn’t want to risk losing the starting job

He left because he wanted to play, can’t blame him. He saw the writing on the wall. I think he’ll be good wherever he goes, possibly North Carolina. That’s what I think. I’d go big 12 though or at least consider it because of familiarity.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
It’s just my opinion but from what I’ve seen Mordecai is better. Apparently he didn’t want to risk losing the starting job

He left because he wanted to play, can’t blame him. He saw the writing on the wall. I think he’ll be good wherever he goes, possibly North Carolina. That’s what I think. I’d go big 12 though or at least consider it because of familiarity.
He was getting the second snaps behind Murray. Not sure what they wrote on the wall, but maybe he can't read?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

He was getting the second snaps behind Murray. Not sure what they wrote on the wall, but maybe he can't read?
Conjecture of Kyler and Jalen Hurts. Maybe Mordecai is better and he knows it? Who knows. He can go where he’s getting a better opportunity. It happens. More power to the kid.

He visited Auburn today too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

He wouldn’t do this casually. There’s a reason & it’s because he didn’t see himself winning the job.