The 2018 Bedlam & Flame Thread For Football to Help Not Have So Many Sidebar Threads

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Hey Pokes, the stands look half empty for WV game!
The students always suck, but for the regular folk, I heard it got cold and they were dressed for sunny and 70s tailgating. Cold front showed up early.

Small crowd seemed rowdy on tv. Drew a key false start late to help win the game.

Saw ou D took it up the ass from KU. 40 points? Really? Murray better score every possession next week. Holgy is gonna work that ass in Morgantown. Will ou play prevent all game?

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
The students always suck, but for the regular folk, I heard it got cold and they were dressed for sunny and 70s tailgating. Cold front showed up early.

Small crowd seemed rowdy on tv. Drew a key false start late to help win the game.

Saw ou D took it up the ass from KU. 40 points? Really? Murray better score every possession next week. Holgy is gonna work that ass in Morgantown. Will ou play prevent all game?
Good win Pokes, fun to watch, just need to fill those stands with such a big game!

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Good win Pokes, fun to watch, just need to fill those stands with such a big game!
Appreciate your concern.

How about y’all don’t let Kansas more than double their scoring average next time. Grier must be licking his chops.
At this point I’m numb to it. But as long as we keep scoring more than them it all works out in the end until there’s a solution in place. You guys should be familiar with that tactic too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
At this point I’m numb to it. But as long as we keep scoring more than them it all works out in the end until there’s a solution in place. You guys should be familiar with that tactic too.

You acted like firing mike was for the better. Your new DC runs prevent D all game. Y’all actually got worse!

Dec 28, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK

You acted like firing mike was for the better. Your new DC runs prevent D all game. Y’all actually got worse!
Remember when they got so excited after playing K-State and TCU? Was kinda cute.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

You gotta fire one guy before you get another one. Kinda how that works. Plus, we got ten wins, conference championship ambitions, playoff possibilities, a Heisman front runner.... and you don’t.

So you don’t seem to be in much of a position to talk a whole lotta shit.

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
You gotta fire one guy before you get another one. Kinda how that works. Plus, we got ten wins, conference championship ambitions, playoff possibilities, a Heisman front runner.... and you don’t.

LOL we just had a run of 3 straight 10 win seasons. You’re on record here saying 10 wins matter, then they don’t, and now they do again. You are my favorite poster here because you’re so full sh!t.

And speaking talking sh!t, that’s what this board is for. Y’all put yourselves a few pegs above what you really are and it’s a joy to make fun of. The best part might be that there’s nothing you can do about it. You have no ties to ou, but bow down to them. I’m a fan of college football and am allowed to point out the obvious. Sorry you’re not as important as you think you are.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
The techification in goonerville is almost complete. Coach Log has an offense that's struggling late and a defense that's circling the bowl. When are they adding that course on proper tortilla tossing technique?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

LOL we just had a run of 3 straight 10 win seasons. You’re on record here saying 10 wins matter, then they don’t, and now they do again. You are my favorite poster here because you’re so full sh!t.

And speaking talking sh!t, that’s what this board is for. Y’all put yourselves a few pegs above what you really are and it’s a joy to make fun of. The best part might be that there’s nothing you can do about it. You have no ties to ou, but bow down to them. I’m a fan of college football and am allowed to point out the obvious. Sorry you’re not as important as you think you are.
The seasons not over and Oklahoma’s still playing for purpose and championships. They’ve won the conference the last three seasons and been to the playoffs twice in that time. They’re still playing for the conference and the playoffs right now. Being a fan of the game you’d think you’d realize that. They’re still the best team in this conference til someone knocks the crown off.

I don’t know where it’s written I had to go to school somewhere to enjoy watching sports. I grew up watching them. My life took me elsewhere. I’m an incredibly happy and successful person. You’re just salty.

osuwhit

A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
The seasons not over and Oklahoma’s still playing for purpose and championships. They’ve won the conference the last three seasons and been to the playoffs twice in that time. They’re still playing for the conference and the playoffs right now. Being a fan of the game you’d think you’d realize that. They’re still the best team in this conference til someone knocks the crown off.

I don’t know where it’s written I had to go to school somewhere to enjoy watching sports. I grew up watching them. My life took me elsewhere. I’m an incredibly happy and successful person. You’re just salty.

Ah.. you took the bait. I knew you would.

I don’t know where it’s written that I can’t comment on the performance of other teams. I grew up watching football. My life didn't take me to OU. I didn't choose OU. I'm an incredibly happy and successful person. I'm a pretty level headed fan. The salt is on your side of the table, pumpkin. You tend to spill it when you don't like what someone has to say about OU.

I don't understand how you can hitch your trailer to OU and defend your position about cheering for them with no ties all because you're a fan of the game. Meanwhile, other fans of the game can't talk about OU because you say so? They're both cut from the same cloth, yet you're trying to wear them differently. It doesn't work that way. You still need to change you're name to Hypocritical Gooner.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Ah.. you took the bait. I knew you would.

I don’t know where it’s written that I can’t comment on the performance of other teams. I grew up watching football. My life didn't take me to OU. I didn't choose OU. I'm an incredibly happy and successful person. I'm a pretty level headed fan. The salt is on your side of the table, pumpkin. You tend to spill it when you don't like what someone has to say about OU.

I don't understand how you can hitch your trailer to OU and defend your position about cheering for them with no ties all because you're a fan of the game. Meanwhile, other fans of the game can't talk about OU because you say so? They're both cut from the same cloth, yet you're trying to wear them differently. It doesn't work that way. You still need to change you're name to Hypocritical Gooner.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.