Thanks Coach Boynton for putting in such hard work!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
Mike Holder, please take the bull by the horns and make a change at head coach of the basketball program. You have a very experienced coach on staff and you need to let him run the team for the rest of the year. Name Scott Sutton interim head coach now. If results improve and we somehow make the NCAA tourney, then swallow your pride and give Scott a 3 year contract and see if he can bring us back to a respectable Big XII basketball program.
We have to get rid of Boynton fast before he gets another 4 or 5 star recruit!

Poknround has a very strong entry for worst post of all time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oct 25, 2009
Twin Falls, ID

That will solve all the problems, because nobody ever recruits 4 or 5 star players. Said Bill Self, Scott Drew, Chris Beard, Lon Kruger.....

Oct 30, 2007

That will solve all the problems, because nobody ever recruits 4 or 5 star players. Said Bill Self, Scott Drew, Chris Beard, Lon Kruger.....
What?!? So Ku, ou, bu, and ttu should all fire their coaches? I sure hope we do not have the a record like Bill Self.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2010
Man, I get the feeling this team is just a Lindy Waters hot streak from being able to win the conference tourney. If we start to get anything close to end of last year LIndy, then I think we could go on a serious run.

Fly

Greenhorn
Jan 10, 2020
Edmond
The pressure is going to be at a high level next year. The two 4 star recruits and 5 star Cunningham coming in we better make some real progress. It’ll be year four for MB and a bid to the big dance and 20 wins should be a realistic expectation.

JoeHero

I don't say blah blah blah
A/V Subscriber
May 8, 2006
Getting blown out in Lawrence is no surprise. What kills me is those multiple blowout losses during the losing streak. Still he is a young coach going against dudes that have made final fours. If we just play okay during that losing streak everyone is still just excited about next year. But the regression we saw should give anyone some concern. Still a chance to finish the season strong and have a good showing in the conference tourney. We do that and we're all feeling confident about next year again.

Aug 7, 2006
Getting blown out in Lawrence is no surprise. What kills me is those multiple blowout losses during the losing streak. Still he is a young coach going against dudes that have made final fours. If we just play okay during that losing streak everyone is still just excited about next year. But the regression we saw should give anyone some concern. Still a chance to finish the season strong and have a good showing in the conference tourney. We do that and we're all feeling confident about next year again.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Have you guys ever thought that Bradley Skidmark knew this was coming and that may be why he was getting the hell out with an unreasonable request? We just don't have dudes.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Have you guys ever thought that Bradley Skidmark knew this was coming and that may be why he was getting the hell out with an unreasonable request? We just don't have dudes.
lol

No. I've never thought that. And I seriously doubt any D1 coach would think that way.

100% he left, because he didn't feel like Holder was committed to OSU basketball. No other explanation makes sense.