Texas Bowl vs aTm

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 14, 2017
Earth
Baylor only looks good cause this conference sucks. There are 6 SEC teams that would win this league. There’s a reason this conference continues to be irrelevant nationally. I love the pokes but without Nebraska, a#m, Colorado and mizzou, it shouldn’t be that hard to make the big 12 title game every 3 or 4 years. Especially with Texas lost in the wilderness.

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
Baylor only looks good cause this conference sucks. There are 6 SEC teams that would win this league. There’s a reason this conference continues to be irrelevant nationally. I love the pokes but without Nebraska, a#m, Colorado and mizzou, it shouldn’t be that hard to make the big 12 title game every 3 or 4 years. Especially with Texas lost in the wilderness.
6 teams? Really??

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
This is said every year.

Since the 15/16 bowl season the Big 12 is 13 - 8 in bowl games. I agree making the championship game is not an unreasonable goal.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Baylor is pretty legit.

Jostate

A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Baylor is pretty legit.
Conventional wisdom says unless you are OU all the planets have to line up perfectly to have a year like this. Even OU has to have several good recruiting classes and get a few breaks their way to stay on top. 2 years ago Baylor was mired in scandal, had virtually no recruiting class and defections of several other players. Somehow here they are. It makes no sense to me, and apparently none of the regulatory institutions who claimed to be investigating their program are going to do anything.

Jostate

A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
It sounds like Camping World is dead set on Texas vs ND. If Alamo is available I'd bet we get it. Go LSU!
2 highly overrated blue bloods.

Every year it seems we hear projections of a ND / OSU matchup, and it never happens.