Texas Blackout Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

verbal

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Mar 26, 2009
From facebook

Kyle "actually we dont have 5799 shirts, just 600 - so get over yourself. ok?

we have raised 1000 for charity with this.
16 hours ago"

That about 1.70 a shirt I thought it was $4 a shirt going to charity($2 to two charities each)???

Jul 25, 2005
So I got the weekly e-mail newsletter from The Posse this morning... I thought it was supposed to include something about the "blackout". What happened, Zach Atheblackoutmovementiscrumblingbeforemyeyes?

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Confirmation: Zach Aimjustdoingthisbecauseitmakesmefeelimportant is a liar.

When asked how many shirts the "blackout" group had sold eight days ago:
You know, with most people, you can tell NOTHING about who they really are through facebook, message boards, e-mails, etc.

Then there's Zach Aiwannaseemynameinthemarqueelights.:rolleyes:

Jul 25, 2005
Interesting comment made on the group's Facebook page:

Hey guys I hate to be the person whose bringing forth this information, but I was forced too. Zach Aitouddahi went to Austin this past weekend for the Baylor game, sounds like no big deal until I tell you that he used the money from the blackout shirts to get there and go to sixth street to party it up. To my knowledge..., the money from those shirts were supposed to go to charity not to bars. So before anyone else decides to buy anything from him for "charity" please keep in mind what type of person he is... If you don't believe me, look at the pictures on his profile... Not to mention I went to Austin with him...
Honestly, I don't put too much into it, but it's kind of amusing.

On another note, saw the Alumni Association's weekly newsletter. No mention of a "blackout", even though Zach Aimighthavesquanderedmyfundsawayinaustin said there would be.

Also, when asked about it on the radio this morning, an alumni association representative (who might or might not post here and might or might not be a very, very large man) said the alumni association is - and always has - promoted the wearing of orange for Cowboy and Cowgirl events.

Oct 29, 2009
As you all know Zach went to Austin last Thursday... Well I happened to go down to Austin with him. Guess how he paid to get to Austin and afford to go out to the bars? Thats right, the t-shirts hes been selling. I thought the profit was supposed to go to charity? Not to bars and taxi's... Oh and to clear things up, he never went to OU, he went to their junior college. And he also never went to UT, he went to their junior college... Nor does he have any graduate credits, I doubt he could get into grad school. He made this group to be selfish and make as many friends as possible... Sorry buddy, next time don't f'over your friends and remember to pay people back.

CowpokeMike

Federal Marshal
Mar 26, 2008
Oklahoma City
Interesting comment made on the group's Facebook page:

Honestly, I don't put too much into it, but it's kind of amusing.

On another note, saw the Alumni Association's weekly newsletter. No mention of a "blackout", even though Zach Aimighthavesquanderedmyfundsawayinaustin said there would be.

Also, when asked about it on the radio this morning, an alumni association representative (who might or might not post here and might or might not be a very, very large man) said the alumni association is - and always has - promoted the wearing of orange for Cowboy and Cowgirl events.
hmm, that might give it away. haha. :D

Jul 25, 2005
bahahaha okay, sure I didnt go to UT I guess UT-Austin is a junior college and why the hell would I go to UO?? bahahah , pftt this shit is hilarious.
Your denial is what's hilarious.

Do you actually think your "blackout" is a success?

If you do, I've got some land in the Oklahoma panhandle that's got a nice ocean view that I'm trying to unload.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
As you all know Zach went to Austin last Thursday... Well I happened to go down to Austin with him. Guess how he paid to get to Austin and afford to go out to the bars? Thats right, the t-shirts hes been selling. I thought the profit was supposed to go to charity? Not to bars and taxi's... Oh and to clear things up, he never went to OU, he went to their junior college. And he also never went to UT, he went to their junior college... Nor does he have any graduate credits, I doubt he could get into grad school. He made this group to be selfish and make as many friends as possible... Sorry buddy, next time don't f'over your friends and remember to pay people back.
Do you have an iota of proof of this, I'd love to see some, and would promise to use it in the best way possible.

Oct 20, 2009
Kyle Buthod
The school of business at OSU has every dollar that zach and I have earned in shirt sales. We just wrote a check to the charities. So, before you tell people false info- make sure you have the facts :]
2 hours ago · Delete

Jul 25, 2005
So, before you tell people false info- make sure you have the facts :]
Ironic, since you've been telling people for over a week now that this "blackout" would be supported by the Alumni Association, the POSSE, and OSU's academic office.

I've received weekly newsletters from all of those. None of them included anything about your "blackout".

Oct 20, 2009
Ironic, since you've been telling people for over a week now that this "blackout" would be supported by the Alumni Association, the POSSE, and OSU's academic office.

I've received weekly newsletters from all of those. None of them included anything about your "blackout".
contact Dr. Lee Bird about that at lee.bird@okstate.edu

also I never said posse.. but Gary Schutte was involved with helping us.. find out who he is and then get back at me :p

Jul 25, 2005
Gary Schutte was involved with helping us.. find out who he is and then get back at me :p
I know exactly who Gary Shutt is (and I can even spell his name correctly).

In fact, I've got his cell number in my phone if you want it. Perhaps you could give him a call and ask why OSU's Office of Communications declined on endorsing your "blackout".

To quote you from Facebook, "byahhh".

Oct 20, 2009
I know exactly who Gary Shutt is (and I can even spell his name correctly).

In fact, I've got his cell number in my phone if you want it. Perhaps you could give him a call and ask why OSU's Office of Communications declined on endorsing your "blackout".

To quote you from Facebook, "byahhh".
well call him up, because Kyle told me he's behind us, and actually ordered a shirt.. kthxbye

Jul 25, 2005
well call him up, because Kyle told me he's behind us, and actually ordered a shirt..
But you have been telling people for weeks now that people would be informed of this "blackout" by means of electronic correspondence sent forth by various OSU organizations (i.e. OSU's Office of Communication, the Alumni Association, etc.), and they have yet to promote it. In fact, I can tell you for certain that the Alumni Association will not only decline endorsing your "blackout", but that it's in full support of orange.

Why is that?

Bwahahahaha - what the hell are you? A 12-year old girl writing in her Xanga?

"kthxbye"? Really? People who use that phrase are generally the same sort who like affixing Lisa Frank stickers to their Jonas Brothers Trapper Keepers and Hello Kitty pencils.

Status
Not open for further replies.