Texas baseball at OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wreck

Intrigued By Shiny Objects
A/V Subscriber
Jun 3, 2006
Dallas
Gary ward told some great stories. The one about not admitting Barry Bonds because of his high school P.E. grades not being up to OSU standard was priceless. Can you imagine incaviglia and bonds hitting back to back in those lineups
We had signed Strawberry as well, but he went pro!

Oct 30, 2007
Gary ward told some great stories. The one about not admitting Barry Bonds because of his high school P.E. grades not being up to OSU standard was priceless. Can you imagine incaviglia and bonds hitting back to back in those lineups
Gary ward talking about how to teach hitting: do this put that there do not let that separate, etc etc and you have a hitter.

Current hitting coaching: I do not know what you should do, just swing real hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Elder has quit throwing fastballs, killing us with sliders and curves—and we’re swinging wildly.

And on cue, he fires a fastball to Cabb, and he rips a single to left. 1 out, 1 on
Was about to say almost guaranteed off speed if you’re behind in the count.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Funk k on off speed. Didn’t see one fastball. But swung every time like it was

Feb 4, 2016
florida
I see what you guys have veen talking about all year with our hitters chasing curves and sliders. I have no idea why our opponents throw any fastballs at all