TCU @ oSu Wednesday

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
As if it is bad enough that the men's basketball attendance has been depressing, Weather.com is predicting 1 to 4 inches of snow for Stillwater Wednesday.

Same similar predictions OKC, and maybe less for Tulsa.

And being a weekday game, I am guessing attendance will be one of the lowest this year.

I live in Stillwater and will be there. For fans driving in, drive safe.

Oct 25, 2009
Twin Falls, ID
And he's fouled.

On the freethrow, ball bounces off back iron, rebounded by TCU, kicked out for threeeeeee....and he hits again.

In bound stolen, kicked out to the wing for threeeeeee....and its good and he's fouled. Makes the free throw and TCU has come from 9 down with 8 seconds remaining to take a 1 point lead.

OSU inbounds and Mike Boynton calls timeout immediately. And thats a technical foul as OSU was out of timeouts.

Aug 16, 2012
OK - are u referring to the current virus or ....is this just part of a winning lotto number you have seen in the future? Got Sticks?
Too late now with the win, but I was going to say it is a guess for the number of posts calling for Boynton's head after the game

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Congrats on the win! Recap from Frank Bonner II...

Oklahoma State point guard Isaac Likekele helped the Cowboys get over the hump and earn their first Big 12 Conference win of the season against TCU on Wednesday.

The 6-foot-4, 215-pound sophomore dished out a career-high 11 assists to go with 15 points and six rebounds in the 72-57 win over the Horned Frogs in Gallagher-Iba Arena.

Seven of Likekele’s assists came in the first half and nine of his 15 points came in the second half. The Cowboys went on a 19-2 run in the second half to turn a three-point deficit into a 59-45 lead with 6:33 remaining. OSU never trailed again.

“I don’t play for my stats,” Likekele said.” I’m just glad we came out here and got the win today. That’s what makes me feel really good.”
There's a gallery of 70 game photos at at the bottom of the article. Here's one of Likekele's assists:
5e3c286adc063.image.jpg

Oct 25, 2009
Twin Falls, ID
Gotta give credit to the coaches and team on this win. I didnt get to watch the first half, but what I saw in the second half was all out hustle, suffocating defense, active movement on offense and just a frenetic pace. Coach Boynton called timeouts at the right times to kill mini runs by TCU. He seemed to sub players at the right moments, and had a good game plan. Hopefully these guys can build on that style of play....the "we want this more than you mentality". Loved the return of Ice to his pre injury/illness form. Looking forward to Saturday to see if we can continue this level of play.