Talyn Shettron

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
...any chance we get his commitment? Will announce this Saturday, Oct. 24.
Seems unlikely right now, but a lot of crystal balls follow each other more than the intel on the player. Nationally there’s been some commitments recently that made the expert consensus seem silly.

Word off the OU VIP 247 board is that they told him now or never on if their offer is actually commit-able. He folded, told them he’d commit and then set a date.

But as I told a buddy of mine once who was having girlfriend problems... how do you choose when someone gives you an ultimatum, you pick whoever wasn’t the one that made it an absolute. The ultimatum giver is always the crazy one. I think that applies here, maybe we’ll get a spiteful surprise in our favor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 6, 2010
Seems unlikely right now, but a lot of crystal balls follow each other more than the intel on the player. Nationally there’s been some commitments recently that made the expert consensus seem silly.

Word off the OU VIP 247 board is that they told him now or never on if their offer is actually commit-able. He folded, told them he’d commit and then set a date.

But as I told a buddy of mine once who was having girlfriend problems... how do you choose when someone gives you an ultimatum, you pick whoever wasn’t the one that made it an absolute. The ultimatum giver is always the crazy one. I think that applies here, maybe we’ll get a spiteful surprise in our favor!

Must be nice to be in that position, especially with women. I definitely wouldn't know.

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater

Must be nice to be in that position, especially with women. I definitely wouldn't know.
Lol, it was between a girlfriend and another in our circle male friend who couldn’t stand each other... not implying that it would be unreasonable for a someone to ask to be the exclusive significant other