T. Boone Pickens Statue ceremony

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Where will it go?

Hall of Fame side by the street? Or on the Southside?
It is obvious that the West side of the stadium has had the parking lot redesigned to accommodate statues along the walkway. I would assume any further statues will go along there.

Nov 30, 2011
While I agree with you that A BS statue is overdue, I fail to see how it would be a recruiting tool.
When recruits visit OU, don’t you think they walk them around their statues and say, “maybe one day there could be one of you out here”. It’s the little things man..

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Here's our tour:

1. Here is T Boone, he came to OSU and became a billionaire.
2. Here is Barry Sanders, he came to OSU and became the greatest running back to ever play.
Recruit question: who are those two guys at the back with their arms around each others chests?
Recruiter: That's Mike Gundy and Pat Jones doing the double heimlich, they were chokers.

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
Here's our tour:

1. Here is T Boone, he came to OSU and became a billionaire.
2. Here is Barry Sanders, he came to OSU and became the greatest running back to ever play.
Recruit question: who are those two guys at the back with their arms around each others chests?
Recruiter: That's Mike Gundy and Pat Jones doing the double heimlich, they were chokers.
https://youtu.be/Y06qvqAGpP8