Swaim or Bartlett-BEDLAM SPECULATION

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 7, 2004
well, its going to be awhile, but its always fun to talk about OU vs OSU basketball. what do you guys see happening with the matchups? will OSU sweep again? or will we split? also, we know the starting lineups, but who has the better bench? is Marcus Dove going to become anything this year? or how about Stevie? and for OU, is it going to be their juco kid everett or will it be mckenzie? johnny gilbert or Longar Longar? Larry Turner for OU or Terrence Crawford for OSU

It was my friend GoldenCane1508 that put this last night

Oct 17, 2003
I'm not Swaim or Greg, but IMO I'd say we're going to sweep a lot of people for a really long time!!!!!!!

Man, our basketball RULES right now! This is the year for Eddie to get his championship!!!! GO POKES!!!!!!

Nothing like a boring sports summer to get you fired up........

PlatteCoPoke

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
KCMO
PistolPaden said:
and for OU, is it going to be their juco kid everett or will it be mckenzie? johnny gilbert or Longar Longar? Larry Turner or Terrence Crawford?
Pretty sure Terrence Crawford wears orange! :D

Whats the story on Taj Gray? Is he going to be everything he's hyped up to be?

Jul 10, 2004
Bartlett or Swaim

I am pretty sure he knew that, he was just asking what players were comin off the bench for their respected teams. and which ones were better. basically he was askin who has the better bench

Greg Swaim

Banned
Banned
Jun 9, 2004
Bedlam

PG - Lucas v. Lavender...Lavender is good, but he isn't as good as Lucas. Advantage OSU.

SG - McKenzie v. Curry...I think Curry will be the starter by the time they play and I don't know if anyone can guard JamesOn and with a height advantage, Curry will be able to effectively neutralize McKenzie on defense. Advantage OSU.

SF - Graham v. Foust...A very good and athletic sophomore going against a first-round draft pick. Advantage OSU

PF - McFarlin v. Gray...This one will be interesting, because they are both really good, but IMac has three years of experience in the Big XII, has played in a Final Four and has better teammates to go to. Slight advantage OSU.

C - Bookout v. Pettway...At this time I'd give the advantage to a healthy Bookout, but only because I haven't seen Pettway play at this level.

Bench - It's a wash.

That being said, OU will have little chance of winning in GIA and will have a good chance of winning in LNC...kind of like every other year. OSU should have the better season and will likely be the better team, but the best team doesn't always win in Bedlam, especially on the road.

OP 9000

Administrator
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2003
Stillwater, OK
www.orangepower.com
And coaching:

Sutton mops the floor with Sampson, and has a better supporting cast.

Then OSU's home court advantage > OU's family mosoleum.

Sweep.

And Paden, might want to change your password if you don't want other people using your account to make posts.

Jul 10, 2004
to pistol paden

Bartlett, i didnt use his account. he made that post while i was at his house playin college football 2005. he messed it up and figured he could blame it on me.

OP 9000

Administrator
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2003
Stillwater, OK
www.orangepower.com
If you think of something more appropriate or that you'd like more, let me know... but Clint Eastwood as 'The Man With No Name'.. one of my favorite movie charachters, and best western pistoleer of all time.

Jul 16, 2004
pistolpaden

using blackmail on your friends doesnt sound very nice pistol paden.....
hey greg, can i send you a pic and you give me a logo?

Jul 16, 2004
pistolpaden

yes yes, the truth comes out. GoldenCane1508 is me. and yes, i am a hardcore sooner fan. dont get me wrong, i live in Tulsa and I like the Golden Hurricane. so i wasnt an imposter. i just chose not to have an OU name on these message boards. i went into other OSU message boards as an OU fan and they wont even talk to me about sports, I guess i was intruding on their cyber-turf. I just liking talking hoops and football. and Swaim is right these message boards are idiot free.

Jul 16, 2004
Mr Bartlett

yes, i figured that after i posted. sorry. but yea, i sent you the picture i want a few minutes ago. thanks for doing that.

Jul 16, 2004
okstate

well thanks for the hospitality. im not one of those OU fans who puts down everything OSU does. I am as big a sooner fan as anyone, which explains why i am not one of those stupid fans who dont know what they are talking about. in norman we call those band-wagons. but every school has dumb fans and its something you have to deal with.