Super Excited for Baker Mayfield

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
I don't think Aaron Rogers could turn around the Browns. On the flip side, the Browns have won 2 games (more than they have had in their previous 2 seasons combined) their two losses have been by 3 points and they could easily be undefeated with a decent kicker. He has the team playing harder than when Tyrod Talor was the man. I don't know why the knock or what more you could ask from him.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
He's actually playing well, and he's lasted longer behind that o-line than I thought he would. I still think it's just a matter of time before the season-ending injury because, after all, it's the Browns. But, hey, I'm in Ohio, so I wouldn't mind seeing them win a couple more. Heck, I might even get up there to watch.

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
I don't think Aaron Rogers could turn around the Browns. On the flip side, the Browns have won 2 games (more than they have had in their previous 2 seasons combined) their two losses have been by 3 points and they could easily be undefeated with a decent kicker. He has the team playing harder than when Tyrod Talor was the man. I don't know why the knock or what more you could ask from him.
5 turnovers in 2.5 games?
Kicker has scored 21 points in BM's games. If he had a worse kicker, he could be winless. It cuts both ways.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
He's a friggin' rookie and already playing at a serviceable level. Give him time. He's arguably already done better than most of the endless parade of the previous 20 years.