Sunday (Wednesday) Morning Coaches - .357 Magnum Edition

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Someone might have said this already, but you are missing his point. This guy acts like he is so knowledgeable about football and his large posts are insightful, but they aren't even his own words or knowledge. I've read many of you guys on here that can still up certain things ina paragraph or two that appear to take him a novel to say. It's one of the main reasons I put him on ignore. He is forever "tldr;".

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
All I'm asking is for someone to provide even a shred of proof that they aren't his own words or knowledge. Until someone can provide that, then it's just a baseless claim. I find it odd that a really vocal minority holds this position, but is unable to provide evidence supporting their position.

Why do YOU believe that his posts aren't his own words? Surely you must have some proof that supports your belief.

Nov 14, 2010
but they aren't even his own words or knowledge.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Absolutely incorrect

So....you have someone on ignore, but, yet, know enough to make an accusation like that.

I'll tell you what Wrenhal....
I'll invite you to come and observe what I do every day for a living.
I'l let you talk to the people around me that I work with.
I'l let you observe it for yourself.
Then....I'll take you to an OSU game, on my dime, and I'll let you see for yourself that you're 100% wrong.

Or ... you can go back and read the game threads where the comments are made in "real time" as the games are happening.

Last edited:

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Absolutely incorrect

So....you have someone on ignore, but, yet, know enough to make an accusation like that.

I'll invite you to come and observe what I do every day for a living, I'll take you to an OSU game, on my dime, and you'll see you're 100% incorrect.
He is correct no matter what you do. Unless you write these published articles, you are a fraud. So either you write these articles and are posting them here for us. Or you copy and pasted articles and took credit. There are no other ways.

Nov 14, 2010
He is correct no matter what you do. Unless you write these published articles, you are a fraud. So either you write these articles and are posting them here for us. Or you copy and pasted articles and took credit. There are no other ways.
You've already been called out on this

It's a message board, so..personal attacks are easy.

So....I'll make you the same deal I made Wrenhal

I'll take you to a game, take you to see what I do, have done etc...let you talk to my co workers etc...

Or...you can look at the game threads and realize those connents are "real time"
Etc....

Last edited:

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
You've already been called out on this

It's a message board, so..personal attacks are easy.

So....I'll make you the same deal I made Wrenhal

I'll take you to a game, take you to see what I do, have done etc...let you talk to my co workers etc...

Or...you can look at the game threads and realize those connents are "real time"
Etc....
I will never go into a game thread. Ever. That is 1.
2 no matter what you do or what you say at a game will ever erase that you copy and paste verbatim from websites and claim it is your words.
3. I don’t care about your coworkers or what you tell me at a game. You copy and paste. Even the parts that say as I have taught you. You didn’t even take that out or edit anything. There are a lot of people that have copied a post of yours. The whole post. Pasted it into Google and it pulled up complete articles. One less than a month ago was ripped from a blog on the Carolina panthers.

that is pretty specific. From this point people can think you are actually nick saban or know you aren’t what you say. It’s on them

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
Absolutely incorrect

I'll invite you to come and observe what I do every day for a living.
I'l let you talk to the people around me that I work with.
I'l let you observe it for yourself.
Then....I'll take you to an OSU game, on my dime, and I'll let you see for yourself that you're 100% wrong.

Or ... you can go back and read the game threads where the comments are made in "real time" as the games are happening.
i take up your offer....I’m not questioning your posts but it be cool to enjoy a game and discuss how the game is going.

of course I’m kidding lol

Nov 14, 2010
You want to stop this. I know who you are and what you do every day for a living and it has no bearing on football.
100% incorrect
What you'd learn is my background in football and the experience I've had in the game that has given me that knowledge I've attained and my continued daily communications in the game that further that knowledge.

You'd also find that I've been involved as an assistant or head in multiple sports, including football, currently am a Head at the H.S. level in baseball, and broadcast High School finals in Oklahoma and playoffs in Texas.

Literally one of my jobs I've had and still currently have is to study football, teams etc...for the broadcasts I do , and that's after years of coaching it, and still having daily X and O conversations about the game with my colleagues.

You know who I am because I willfully gave you all that information.

That was despite the fact that you created a fake email, then deleted it.

Despite that, I gave my personal Email, my number, my name.

You have all that because I gave it to you because I have nothing to hide.

So...you can personally contact me anytime you'd like for whatever proof you need.

Last edited:

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
I will never go into a game thread. Ever. That is 1.
2 no matter what you do or what you say at a game will ever erase that you copy and paste verbatim from websites and claim it is your words.
3. I don’t care about your coworkers or what you tell me at a game. You copy and paste. Even the parts that say as I have taught you. You didn’t even take that out or edit anything. There are a lot of people that have copied a post of yours. The whole post. Pasted it into Google and it pulled up complete articles. One less than a month ago was ripped from a blog on the Carolina panthers.

that is pretty specific. From this point people can think you are actually nick saban or know you aren’t what you say. It’s on them
So....you've formed an opinion about someone, and you refuse to ever acknowledge anything other than that single opinion, can't provide specific evidence that supports your opinion, but double down on it every time that you're challenged? Sounds like someone that has no real basis for their opinion, so flails wildly when challenged. Reminds me of a certain high-level politician.

How could anyone possibly argue with such a watertight conclusion?

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
So....you've formed an opinion about someone, and you refuse to ever acknowledge anything other than that single opinion, can't provide specific evidence that supports your opinion, but double down on it every time that you're challenged? Sounds like someone that has no real basis for their opinion, so flails wildly when challenged. Reminds me of a certain high-level politician.

How could anyone possibly argue with such a watertight conclusion?
I don’t know why I’m responding to this stupid post but it is not an opinion. You can do with this what you want

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
I don’t know why I’m responding to this stupid post but it is not an opinion. You can do with this what you want
o·pin·ion
/əˈpinyən/
noun
a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Your sentiments are opinion unless you can provide something factual to support it. So far I've seen nothing. Nada. Just conjecture by a group of less than 5 (anonymous) posters on a message board, which is hardly enough compelling evidence to convince me.

Also, how is asking for proof stupid? Seems like a simple request for someone with such a line in the sand. Why are you so angry that I'm asking for something that you claim is so easily obtained? If it's so easy, then just show me the evidence. I tried to do it myself, and I came up with nothing.

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
o·pin·ion
/əˈpinyən/
noun
a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Your sentiments are opinion unless you can provide something factual to support it. So far I've seen nothing. Nada. Just conjecture by a group of less than 5 (anonymous) posters on a message board.
Then worship him. You do you.
Believe it or not. Rx is being kind and I am being kind. He knows it. He knows neither of us will completely humiliate him. I won’t do it. All I want to know is if he wrote the articles he cuts and pastes on here

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Then worship him. You do you.
Believe it or not. Rx is being kind and I am being kind. He knows it. He knows neither of us will completely humiliate him. I won’t do it. All I want to know is if he wrote the articles he cuts and pastes on here
Or you can just admit that you have no actual proof, and just own your opinion as exactly what it is. That's cool, too.

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Or you can just admit that you have no actual proof, and just own your opinion as exactly what it is. That's cool, too.
Why would I lie. I will tell you have a good day and I don’t care enough about you believing me to completely humiliate someone.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Not my opinion. I know who he is and what he does for a living and it absolutely gives him no credentials to talk about football, or any other sport for that matter.