Sunday Morning Coaches - Buh Bye Edition

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
The thing that stuck out to me was how Miss kept gashing Bama with slow developing run plays. Alabama usually has such dominant players at dline and lb they're very tough to run on. They just didn't seem to have it in that game, but maybe they had some guys out or something. They just looked really average up front to me.
I agree....but at the same time they looked dominant against Texas A&M. I’ve watched both games. It’s literally Jekyll and Hyde so I don’t know what to make of their defense. I know Georgia loves to run the ball and that OL is their strength. Georgia’s defense might be the best in all of college football....Bama’s offense alone gives them a chance to win. Should be a fun game!

Nov 25, 2009
Kedah Malaysia
OK. We actually won against the Bye. Jump 3 spots after the win.

Next opponent is the D-Bye. I not too sure we had a game against the Double-Bye before?
They look like a tough opponent especially on the fans.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I don't know about Bama, their defense in that game was really terrible, but the Ole Miss QB did play a heck of a game. I think Najee Harris may be the best back in the nation this year. I think GA beats them this week, but I agree with you about Clemson, they're just too good. It will take a monumental effort for anyone to beat them this year.
Well if you read my post, you would’ve saw that I mention their defense getting lit up by lane kiffin, who obviously coaches ole miss. I also mention this is the same defense that performed well against A&M, who beat Florida. I don’t know what to make of their defense. Their offense is elite and will score on anyone...including Georgia. Could Georgia will sure, but will I be surprised if bama wins...absolutely not.
Bama wins by double digits. UGAs offense is the type Bama can handle.

Bama 31
UGA 17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Texas looked done by midway through the 3rd qtr - and should have been. I get annoyed by announcers talking about Ehlinger but he gives 100%, seems to care deeply about the tradition of Texas football and seems like a good kid - so I tip my hat to him. I would be surprised to see Texas finish with a winning record. It seems like the program is headed for the ditch. OU isn't far from the same boat. They'll be energized by winning the rivalry game, but I think if they get a little adversity they'll fold (just a feeling I have).

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I don't know about Bama, their defense in that game was really terrible, but the Ole Miss QB did play a heck of a game. I think Najee Harris may be the best back in the nation this year. I think GA beats them this week, but I agree with you about Clemson, they're just too good. It will take a monumental effort for anyone to beat them this year.
Well if you read my post, you would’ve saw that I mention their defense getting lit up by lane kiffin, who obviously coaches ole miss. I also mention this is the same defense that performed well against A&M, who beat Florida. I don’t know what to make of their defense. Their offense is elite and will score on anyone...including Georgia. Could Georgia will sure, but will I be surprised if bama wins...absolutely not.
Bama wins by double digits. UGAs offense is the type Bama can handle.

Bama 31
UGA 17

I was all over this one.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Meh, they got a gift with the immediate transfer from USC @QB.
JT Daniels? He isn’t their starter. Not even sure how much he’s played?
He was cleared to practice (after 2019 ACL surgery) a few weeks ago. Most believe once he’s full-speed he’ll move into the starting line-up.