suggestions for online Bedlam BB game?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
Good effort by the players, thank you guys. Coaches, the gas burners to your seats just got hooked up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oct 25, 2009
Twin Falls, ID
Boynton is not the coach we need to get this program back to prominence. Seeing how much these guys lack fundamental offensive and defensive discipline just shows that Boynton is in over his head. Sorry, experiment over...fail.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
If we could hit a couple of shots those 8-0 runs would extend the lead instead of just get us close. But we can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 25, 2009
Weatherford, OK
I’d like to see McGriff getting the ball closer to the paint, squaring up, driving and jump shooting more. He seems content getting the ball at the three and jacking it up from there half the time.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Mcgriff shouldn’t be allowed to shoot a 3 the rest of the season. Second game in a row we’ve been out shot at the line by double digits. Ou shot 15 more today oh and we got crushed on the glass.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Boynton is not the coach we need to get this program back to prominence. Seeing how much these guys lack fundamental offensive and defensive discipline just shows that Boynton is in over his head. Sorry, experiment over...fail.
Unfortunately we are going have to wait a couple of years to see what direction we are actually headed. His recruiting is going to buy a couple of seasons of "wait until next year!" Sucks that the year that Underwood was hired, Beard was hired at Tech. I remember there was a debate on who made the best hire with of course everyone (including me) thought we did. Wish Holder would've went hard after Buzz Williams after Underwood left.

Oct 30, 2007
Mcgriff shouldn’t be allowed to shoot a 3 the rest of the season. Second game in a row we’ve been out shot at the line by double digits. Ou shot 15 more today oh and we got crushed on the glass.

We stand after shots. Very difficult to find any blocking out by us. This is on the coaches, especially Scott.

Oct 30, 2007
Not over yet, he deserves a chance. However, the burners have been installed and hooked up to the gas.

Mar 27, 2008
Lose to the Gooners and just look at all the people coming to say we need a new coach lol laughable. Wait, what's that? Mike Gunder is 2-12 against them and STILL has a job. Oh, ok, please continue...