Such a weird story

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Did she have to fill out paperwork to buy a six-pack? If so I missed that. I always thought it was just show your driver's license and pay the money. Having to fill out the paperwork and have a background check ran is by default harder than buying beer. You are bad at analogies.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Dude, she could not have legally bought a six pack. YOu know this, and you know what I"m trying to say. You are being very disingenuous.
No , you were making a simple comparison of buying beer to buying a gun. And I've heard it before. By people who were not making any age distinctions. So there was no reason to think you meant it any different.

Besides, when the idea of paperwork was brought up the first time you didn't take the opportunity to iterate your age issue then. So as above, no reason to think that's what you meant.
Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
No , you were making a simple comparison of buying beer to buying a gun. And I've heard it before. By people who were not making any age distinctions. So there was no reason to think you meant it any different.
He was talking about age restriction laws? Why didn't he say that was the sensible law he was talking about?

Besides those don't work, and all the statistics show that it's not the 18-21 year old's that he's complaining about.

I simply do not understand why he thinks that he should have any say-so at all, over what the people of Colorado want to do. If they think it's okay for crazy 18 year-old's to come to their State and buy a long gun, then why should anybody from any other State Care, or think that they have any control over them?