Stripe Stadium question

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
If my memory serves last time they did stripe the stadium, they gave out white shirts that said “Loyal and true” in orange. Is my memory correct?
And if so, does anyone know if they plan to give white shirts out again?

I have tons of orange, but my OSU white shirts are pretty ragged.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
If my memory serves last time they did stripe the stadium, they gave out white shirts that said “Loyal and true” in orange. Is my memory correct?

I thought they only gave shirts out to students.

Feb 5, 2007
Tulsa, OK

Eskimo Joes sold them last time. The students might have gotten theirs free.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Last year they gave out both white and orange shirts to the student sections they laid them out before the game among the seats.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

Feb 25, 2008
https://okstate.com/news/2018/9/10/game-notes-cowboy-football-hosts-boise-state.aspx?path=football

Game Notes: Cowboy Football Hosts Boise State
Football - September 10, 2018
Stripe the Stadium
Fans will "Stripe the Stadium" by wearing either orange or white depending on seat location as part of Saturday's game. 7,500 shirts will be provided to students in the student section. A public color map is located online at www.okstate.com/StripeBPS and fans are encouraged to call 877-ALL-4-OSU with any questions.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
I'm glad that they decided to make the 100 sections split colors to match the stripes of the sections above this time... We'll have actual stripes instead of "stripes?". :D