Stormy, Time To Get To Work!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
It’s shocking to me that the best Mueller could do was campaign finance violations that, based on how Obama was punished for doing the same thing, is at best a fine. I never for a moment thought Trump worked with Russia, but I did think there had to be some seriously other shady stuff in his business dealings.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Paying off a whore isn't against the law.
The judge basically said:
It is if the payment was made to keep the information from the American people just prior to the election. Granted it doesn't seem like that big of an act by itself but this is just the opening salvo, and even you might sing a different tune once all is revealed. Mueller and the SDNY knows plenty.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
It is if the payment was made to keep the information from the American people just prior to the election. Granted it doesn't seem like that big of an act by itself but this is just the opening salvo, and even you might sing a different tune once all is revealed. Mueller and the SDNY knows plenty.
& people felt the same way about the Clinton affair, or they thought he should be prosecuted for lying about it.

Like I've said, the hypocrisy's on both sides & has been for years.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
& people felt the same way about the Clinton affair, or they thought he should be prosecuted for lying about it.

Like I've said, the hypocrisy's on both sides & has been for years.
Guess you've forgotten that Clinton impeachment thingy. Without that it's hypocrisy imo.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Guess you've forgotten that Clinton impeachment thingy. Without that it's hypocrisy imo.
You're reaching for an argument here, & ignoring the bolded part I was speaking too.

Neither instance seems like that big of a deal, but if the other side can find a legal precedent for pursuing it, they're going to do it. Just like in the impeachment thingy, you know?

Get it?

Jul 20, 2018
The judge is legitimizing extortion? Not much of a judge.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Sorry, I forgot the GOP OP's rules. You cannot point out one bad thing about the CURRENT President without pointing out every single missteps of every past President of the opposition party first.
After 8 years of buhry o! not being criticized by his butt boy (or is that water boy?) media friends you are correct that it will be thrown back at you.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
So the infamous plane chat between a candidate's husband and the AG wouldn't be collusion?

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
I find this all somewhat humorous.

If both Stormy and Karen would tell the world they'd had sex with me, I'd be willing to pay them.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
So the infamous plane chat between a candidate's husband and the AG wouldn't be collusion?
Apparently not, if a prosecutor can't make a case they probably won't indict. I can't even keep track of the indictments and guilty pleas in this administration. Embarrassing, but MAGA in spite of the consequences of blatant corruption.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
After 8 years of buhry o! not being criticized by his butt boy (or is that water boy?) media friends you are correct that it will be thrown back at you.
After two years of tRump not being criticized by his butt boy Republicans, come January it will be thrown back at him and them for failing totally in their oversight role.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Paula Jones filed a sexual harassment suit against Clinton on May 6, 1994.

In Clintons deposition for the Paula Jones lawsuit, Clinton denied having sexual relations with Lewinsky. Based on the evidence—a blue dress with Clinton's semen that Tripp provided—Starr concluded that the president's sworn testimony was false and perjurious.

It wasn't simply that Clinton lied about having sex with an intern it's that he lied in his sworn testimony in a lawsuit for which he was being accused of sexual harassment.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Apparently not, if a prosecutor can't make a case they probably won't indict. I can't even keep track of the indictments and guilty pleas in this administration. Embarrassing, but MAGA in spite of the consequences of blatant corruption.
So partisan is WONDERFUL in the dem world but evil in the repub world. Strong world view there

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Paula Jones filed a sexual harassment suit against Clinton on May 6, 1994.

In Clintons deposition for the Paula Jones lawsuit, Clinton denied having sexual relations with Lewinsky. Based on the evidence—a blue dress with Clinton's semen that Tripp provided—Starr concluded that the president's sworn testimony was false and perjurious.

It wasn't simply that Clinton lied about having sex with an intern it's that he lied in his sworn testimony in a lawsuit for which he was being accused of sexual harassment.
Gee! Thanks for the brief synopsis. Considering the number of lies told by Bill and the consequences, what could possibly become of Donnie come January forward. What goes around always seems to come around. Trump can't open his mouth without lying. Karma