Stillwater job market

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 25, 2009
Twin Falls, ID
Looking for some guidance on the job market in Stillwater. I am a Finance professional and my wife is an HR professional. Most of my experience has been in healthcare finance as an analyst, Finance Manager and Finance Director. My wife has been in HR with Target, Lowes and our local hospital. Any thoughts on whether we would be able to find work in these fields in Stillwater?

Thank you.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Looking for some guidance on the job market in Stillwater. I am a Finance professional and my wife is an HR professional. Most of my experience has been in healthcare finance as an analyst, Finance Manager and Finance Director. My wife has been in HR with Target, Lowes and our local hospital. Any thoughts on whether we would be able to find work in these fields in Stillwater?

Thank you.
Check Indeed.com. Check OSU, OSU foundation, kicker, Stillwater medical center, careertech, Stillwater public schools. Each one has a jobs link on their website.
Also, now is a good time for some of the education related ones.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aug 29, 2019
Okeene

Thank you.
I know one of the administrators at SMC, I can check into it....will get back to you in a PM in a few days.