"Stay Logged In" not working since upgrade.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
I now have to log in every time despite checking the box to stay logged in. This is happening on all my devices. Android, Chromebook, and Windows 10. Chrome browser on all devices.

Bungus

Wrangler
Apr 26, 2007
Dallas, TX
It only happens on my work computer (Windows 10 using Chrome browser). And, like you, the box is definitely checked.
My chromebook keeps me logged in.
My Windows 10 home computer, also using the Chrome browser, keeps me logged in.

I'm not sure why it's only my work computer?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
In Chrome, try using https:// in front of the url. I've found that it immediately takes me in without logging in. So there are issues with the site regarding the login cookies somewhere. I can't seem to get in AT ALL on an older version of Tapatalk on my tablet. Unfortunately I can't update to the latest version of Tapatalk and so I'm stuck. So I think these might be related.
@OP 9000 @snuffy Any ideas on these things?
I can provide tapatalk versions and screenshots and I'm willing to test things if you want.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
This is happening to me on multiple platforms, multiple browser types, and at random times. I have had to login five times in the last 15 minutes

@OP 9000 @CasperPoke11
If you put https:// in front does it take you right in? If you've logged in with that browser already then try it directly after going to the site and getting the guest wording. It should take you into the site logged in already.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

gipraw

Have buffer. Will travel.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2010
Cypress, TX
www.RollingDreamsDetail.com