Statement from Holder on football

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
We should strive as a country do not just be not racist. We should strive to be anti-racist.

I can tell you that when Les Miles was coaching and my son who played for him. He not only knew his name he knew my name and my wife’s name and his grandparents name also. The mullet needed a bitch slap to wake up. I hope he got it.
Talking out your rear-end again.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
Holder/Weiberg: Chuba, can you tell me some of the things you find racists that Coach Gundy has done?

Chuba: I don't want to get into specifics, but we need change.

Holder/Weiberg: Well has he said anything or done anything that would be considered racially charged?

Chuba: I don't really want to talk about anything he has said or hasn't said. I just want everyone to be able to use their platform for change.

Holder/Weiberg: No specific examples for us to use regarding racism?

Chuba: Nothing specific. We just need change.

Holder/Weiberg: What changes would you like to see?

Chuba: Nothing specific. We just need change. Haven't you been watching the news?

Holder/Weiberg: Well we have to address something after all this went down. Do you have anything for us?

Chuba: I just wish Coach would listen more, get to know the players more and understand some of the things we would like to do.

Holder/Weiberg: Ok, thanks Chuba.
It would have been nice if Chuba had made it crystal clear that there was no racism in the OSU football program whenever he was making his media rounds and saying Gundy needed to pay for what he had done.

Mar 11, 2006
ONN is a racist outfit. The MULLIT was sporting that shirt.
So try and keep up.
What has OAN done that is racist? Ive been asking this since this situation flared up and the only response I have seen was a 30-second clip from 4 years ago with a news anchor saying BLM is a farce.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
ONN is a racist outfit. The MULLIT was sporting that shirt.
So try and keep up.
What has OAN done that is racist? Ive been asking this since this situation flared up and the only response I have seen was a 30-second clip from 4 years ago with a news anchor saying BLM is a farce.
And it was specifically related to the organization itself. Others are seeing this as well.

https://youtu.be/-5T40yF6e4k

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

olderschool

Banned
Banned
Apr 14, 2009
Well ass clowns. Gandy himself said he doesn’t know what they were about. Then when he researched it he was ashamed.
But you can have your opinion. Delusional as it may be.

Sep 23, 2010
It would have been nice if Chuba had made it crystal clear that there was no racism in the OSU football program whenever he was making his media rounds and saying Gundy needed to pay for what he had done.
This is how it works. You call something racists to create the outrage. Then you asks for specific examples, which there really aren't any, then....

OAN is not racists. They do not support BLM organization because they are a self-proclaimed marxist group and practice extreme tactics that are very uncivilized and poor. They are self-proclaimed anti family and anti Jew. I think there are a lot of folks out there that don't understand that you can be against the BLM organization and still whole-heartedly support the literal notion of BLM. They are two different things even though the media and some folks would try to make you feel the opposite.

I can create a group called All Cancer Patients Matter. Now, I might have extreme ways of trying to cure cancer that you disagree with. That would not mean you don't care about cancer patients.

Last edited: