Starkel to Arkansas?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 9, 2011
Yankees Tavern, Carlos Texas
I find it hard to believe that we would reach out to him at this point. He's only played in a couple of games - so he has actually played, but not enough experience to justify going after him at this point. We already have a QB with way more PT and another who has (I think) more upside. Wouldn't see him starting for us anytime soon.

The Aggies like to think we want all their players.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
"you should listen to Justin Dunning's podcast with Starkel. Nick said he reached out to Duke and they ignored him. He also was called by Okie State and VT... told them both he wasn't interested."

Why would we reach out to him and why would he not be interested in OSU?

Aug 16, 2012
"you should listen to Justin Dunning's podcast with Starkel. Nick said he reached out to Duke and they ignored him. He also was called by Okie State and VT... told them both he wasn't interested."

1. Sanders
2. Brown
3. Costello
4. Starkell

Think that answers the second part of your question.

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site

Unless the staff doesn’t think much of the QBs we have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk