Star Wars: The Mandalorian

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
Damn. Between Picard on CBS all access (plus Discovery) and this on Disney+, I’m going to be adding even more to my already too long list of steaming services.

I guess I can justify it by reminding myself that I’m still paying a lot less overall than before I cut the cable wire.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Damn. Between Picard on CBS all access (plus Discovery) and this on Disney+, I’m going to be adding even more to my already too long list of steaming services.

I guess I can justify it by reminding myself that I’m still paying a lot less overall than before I cut the cable wire.
Don’t forget ESPN plus for big 12 sports...

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
They are offering a Disney+, Hulu, & ESPN+ package for like $12 a month...It's basically a no brainer...

Also...Ewan is coming back! Details are fuzzy...but
https://youtu.be/0dOWM3-o2Hw
Where?? Sounds like a great deal and will sign up for that.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Don’t forget ESPN plus for big 12 sports...
They are offering a Disney+, Hulu, & ESPN+ package for like $12 a month...It's basically a no brainer...

Also...Ewan is coming back! Details are fuzzy...but
https://youtu.be/0dOWM3-o2Hw
If I could get all three of those and ESPN+ covers all OSU games (football and basketball) for only 12.99, that will be an immediate sub. That is a great value.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
I just can't believe the caliber of shows that have been announced for Disney+ between Star Wars and Marvel shows. They're series drawn from movies with the actual movie actors... Netflix is REALLY going have to make some justifications for their $12.99 price tag soon...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
I just can't believe the caliber of shows that have been announced for Disney+ between Star Wars and Marvel shows. They're series drawn from movies with the actual movie actors... Netflix is REALLY going have to make some justifications for their $12.99 price tag soon...

I was actually just mentioning this to my wife that of all of the streaming services, Netflix might be the one I could live without soon. She mentioned Stranger Things but even that is getting long in the tooth now. Nothing else that is staying on Netflix (once the other streaming services pull their stuff that is), is worth paying that for me.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I wish we could begin the bundling now. Like add ESPN+ to a Hulu subscription like you can Starz. Also, when the bundle becomes available, I hope they offer a premium sub for like $5 more to remove ads from Hulu. I pay for no ads now.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com

Amazon is where its at along with disney+. Amazon has Wheel of Time and Lord of the Rings coming out within the next few years. Netflix is about to be dropped by me.