Spikes in chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis take STDs to record highs in California

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
This is the 3rd year in a row California has hit new highs.

This is also a nationwide trend as across the US STD's have risen 5 consecutive years.

There is a case to be made this is due to the number of sexual partners increasing for people across the US through the use of dating apps/casual sexual partner finders such as Tinder etc

Rixaroo

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
OKC
www.weekendwatchguide.com
This is the 3rd year in a row California has hit new highs.

This is also a nationwide trend as across the US STD's have risen 5 consecutive years.

There is a case to be made this is due to the number of sexual partners increasing for people across the US through the use of dating apps/casual sexual partner finders such as Tinder etc
Man, I'm so glad that I don't have to go through today's dating scene. Can't imagine trying to find a wife amongst the sludge that's been chewed up and spit out by Tinder, etc. I have two boys and I will raise them to ask girls out face-to-face; not through an app. Just seems like such a p*ssy way to get a date to me.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Man, I'm so glad that I don't have to go through today's dating scene. Can't imagine trying to find a wife amongst the sludge that's been chewed up and spit out by Tinder, etc. I have two boys and I will raise them to ask girls out face-to-face; not through an app. Just seems like such a p*ssy way to get a date to me.
We had a family friend who went through a divorce a few years ago at 35yrs of age. She decided to join a few of the dating apps when she was ready to get back into the dating world. It was an insane freak show from the start. She would share things guys would write to her and ask her out on there...like 50+ guys per day all looking for a quick hook up for sex.

She ended up meeting a guy on a single parenting forum via Facebook and found out they had some friends in common and they started dating and have had a good solid relationship for almost a year now. She said he was the only guy she met after 2+ years on social media/dating apps who didn't send her a picture of himself naked or try to engage her in sexual conversation.