Spencer Sanders Update

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
I hope Sanders can play. I expect a tough game from WVU.
Do not understand this. You want to watch SS hobble around against wvu? I hope they do not play him until he is 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His legs are his greatest strength. If he is not mobile the offense will be handicapped.

Jan 14, 2006
SS is a game time decision. I think you have to play him if he's >80%. If SI was a soph it would be different, but he's probably got 30% of the offense. At least with Spencer we'd have the full offense. Neither of them will be running threats either way.

That said, I expect Illingworth to start and I hope he does well. Probably see a vanilla and frustrating game plan.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
SS is a game time decision. I think you have to play him if he's >80%. If SI was a soph it would be different, but he's probably got 30% of the offense. At least with Spencer we'd have the full offense. Neither of them will be running threats either way.

That said, I expect Illingworth to start and I hope he does well. Probably see a vanilla and frustrating game plan.
Put all 3 QBs out there first play.

May 26, 2012
Agreed, why is this stupid? As much as I want to know which QB will start, Gundy is keeping everyone guessing
Because everyone in the state of Oklahoma and West Virginia knows he isn’t going to play. Gundy doesn’t fool anyone by his shenanigans of always saying an injured person is a game time decision. He has pulled these stunts for years and it does not fool anyone. If you thought there might be a chance Sanders would play, then Gundy pulled one over on you.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Agreed, why is this stupid? As much as I want to know which QB will start, Gundy is keeping everyone guessing
Because everyone in the state of Oklahoma and West Virginia knows he isn’t going to play. Gundy doesn’t fool anyone by his shenanigans of always saying an injured person is a game time decision. He has pulled these stunts for years and it does not fool anyone. If you thought there might be a chance Sanders would play, then Gundy pulled one over on you.
Why is it stupid? By not divulging the starting QB does it give an advantage to WVU?

It may not help but it doesn’t hurt.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
1601207655500.png