Spencer Sanders brings intensely competitive nature OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Forgive him. He's an engineer... ;)
You have to excuse him, he dates from the 1st century which makes for a lot of brain farts/senior moments.
Neither of those wash. I’m almost 67 and I have a degree in engineering technology. Yet I’m the only one to post a link which contradicts him. His excuse must be something else.

Mar 8, 2010
One of oSu's best, Josh Fields, didn't hit the field until the end of the season during his frosh campaign... unless a rash of injuries or inability ensues, time is available for him to absorb the system and then use those four games strategically (Texas? ou? bowl?).
Rudolph too didn't start till the end of his freshman year either. The future is now. If Corndog or someone else can get us to an 8 or 9 win season then let's save Sanders. No sure thing in making the jump from H.S. to college, I don't care how good someone was in high school.

Dec 31, 2014
Tulsa
Mea culpa. I can't remember now where I heard it from, but sure enough right after I posted it I found out I was incorrect. I'll resort back to only giving opinions and never ever presenting facts.

Recruiting doesn't matter a lick if we don't ever learn how to tackle.