Speaking of Mayfield vs Rudolph

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater

I don’t see “golden” or “douchebag” on either of these....

Anyone have a more high rez picture? It’s gotta be on there somewhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never said he wasn't a good football player. He has no class or humility. People with class don't have to, on multiple occasions, apologize to the masses for stupid shit they said or did.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
Never said he wasn't a good football player. He has no class or humility. People with class don't have to, on multiple occasions, apologize to the masses for stupid shit they said or did.
When you see someone at a podium or in a write up say, that’s not me, that’s not who I am, what they are saying is, that’s who I am, that’s me, I’m only sorry because I got caught.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I wonder if BM’s drunken photo is on the mantle of the Ar police officer.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha, so true. An overweight Arkansas cop outruns "the mouth"...
I heard payola u is trying to recruit that cop.....come play for us $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Huh...class is something bm thought he could not attend and still play.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

I don’t see “golden” or “douchebag” on either of these....

Anyone have a more high rez picture? It’s gotta be on there somewhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's only in your peanut sized brain when you are spanking the monkey...