Speaking of Mayfield vs Rudolph

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Boomer..... said:
Always so angry.
Boomer, I'm surprised at you...couldn't be further from angry. My comment was said in a calm voice to a full time jackass. Jackasses that bring their jackassery here get treated with the same courtesy...you'd be one that I assumed knew that. You don't act that way hence a cool exchange with you is easy. Have a great day.:cool:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Just put him on ignore. He never has anything to add. He still attempts to have conversations with Toker and me even though it’s widely known he’s ignored by the both of us. Just a sad and sour individual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Just put him on ignore. He never has anything to add. He still attempts to have conversations with Toker and me even though it’s widely known he’s ignored by the both of us. Just a sad and sour individual.

Apparently you putting me on ignore doesn't work...still reading my comments. Nice...douchebag ;)

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

And by the way DB, I never attempt to speak to you, just remind you of what a jackass you are but you probably see that every time you glimpse in a mirror.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Does Ostate84te still hang around this place?? he was a cool mofo!!
Haha, sup Puke? Long time no vomit. Don't hang out much in B&F since you and LooneyGoon (aka CrazySooner) left, the new goonsquad is no fun at all. Changed my handle because I got accused of hiding behind it......whatever that means.
I'm not sure if this is a compliment, but I am a cool mofo. :)

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
must be a bitch since Landthieves had to close down after the Shaggy had to shut down
About a year ago TFB really took over the reigns of good OU discussion, recruiting and daily news. I really prefer it over the other message boards

Haha, sup Puke? Long time no vomit. Don't hang out much in B&F since you and LooneyGoon (aka CrazySooner) left, the new goonsquad is no fun at all. Changed my handle because I got accused of hiding behind it......whatever that means.

I'm not sure if this is a compliment, but I am a cool mofo. :)
I am a rather titillating OU poster if I do say so myself.