Speaking of Mayfield vs Rudolph

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Not sure what youre getting at here. I was comparing Mayfield's draft status to that of Rudolph. What does manziel have to do with anything? He was more interested in the party lifestyle to be cerebral enough to be a successful nfl qb. Though i do hope he gets a chance to make it back

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Not sure what youre getting at here. I was comparing Mayfield's draft status to that of Rudolph. What does manziel have to do with anything? He was more interested in the party lifestyle to be cerebral enough to be a successful nfl qb. Though i do hope he gets a chance to make it back
Mayfield was a great college qb. I'm just reminding the kool-aid drinkers that like the Aggie fan's expectations were doused by the continuing poor behaviors of their saint, so to can history repeat itself for you guys. According to reports, Mayfield's character was being weighed by some pro teams. Before you crown him a franchise, let's see him play at the next level. Given the history of past "latest-greatest" Heisman winners in the pros, I wouldn't consider his drafting a coronation until he earns it. Rudolph faces his own challenges, but they are considerably different from Mayfield's. Time will tell.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Mayfield was a great college qb. I'm just reminding the kool-aid drinkers that like the Aggie fan's expectations were doused by the continuing poor behaviors of their saint, so to can history repeat itself for you guys. According to reports, Mayfield's character was being weighed by some pro teams. Before you crown him a franchise, let's see him play at the next level. Given the history of past "latest-greatest" Heisman winners in the pros, I wouldn't consider his drafting a coronation until he earns it. Rudolph faces his own challenges, but they are considerably different from Mayfield's. Time will tell.
Exactly IE: Johnny foortball

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
If Mayfield fails at the next level it wont be because of attitude. The incidents of negative behaviors he has exhibited were few and far between, and are overshadowed by all of the good he brings to the table. He is a film room junkie who wants to play football all day every day; Manziel was not great in the film room, cant read defenses and was known to show up to practice hung over or late. I think there is a clear difference in commitment to football & the locker room between the two.

No drafting is a coronation until they earn their praise. Really your draft position is a result of how well you played in college and how well they think you measure up at the next level. They havent done anything yet true. I am not sure where in my posts i gave the impression I was coronating him though. Just compared to Rudolph he has really excelled. I am surprised because if i were to listen to you guys over the past few years it should be Rudolph and not Mayfield that's getting all this nfl hype.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
If Mayfield fails at the next level it wont be because of attitude. The incidents of negative behaviors he has exhibited were few and far between, and are overshadowed by all of the good he brings to the table. He is a film room junkie who wants to play football all day every day; Manziel was not great in the film room, cant read defenses and was known to show up to practice hung over or late. I think there is a clear difference in commitment to football & the locker room between the two.

No drafting is a coronation until they earn their praise. Really your draft position is a result of how well you played in college and how well they think you measure up at the next level. They havent done anything yet true. I am not sure where in my posts i gave the impression I was coronating him though. Just compared to Rudolph he has really excelled. I am surprised because if i were to listen to you guys over the past few years it should be Rudolph and not Mayfield that's getting all this nfl hype.[/QUOTE]

Haaahahahaha, it was you who admitted, in past discussions, that indeed Rudolph did have the better pro skills and since neither has played a down of NFL yet may well prove Rudolph is superior. Another hypocritical flip flop but certainly something everyone here is used to with your "opinions".

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
MT, is there any truth to the rumor that you help design the statues down there in goonerville? It has your level of details down to the man boobs on Coach Log's predecessor, truly impressive rack on old booby (just saw it on News 9, just before deano started his evening drivel).

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
MT, is there any truth to the rumor that you help design the statues down there in goonerville? It has your level of details down to the man boobs on Coach Log's predecessor, truly impressive rack on old booby (just saw it on News 9, just before deano started his evening drivel).

You’re such a dolt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
If the statue had been of a person throwing their head phones to the ground then it would obviously have been stoops, that statue looks like anybody...fail.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Cool?

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Probably not, ganja boy is more adept at finding lost icons on a desktop or changing a hard drive.

Puke

Wrangler
Sep 10, 2011
If the statue had been of a person throwing their head phones to the ground then it would obviously have been stoops, that statue looks like anybody...fail.
Or if it had been a statue of a man kicking the sh$t out of his in state rival(again) then it obviously would have been Stoops ;)