South Korea about to make major announcement concerning North Korea

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
South Korean National Security Adviser met at WH today with American National Security Adviser H R McMaster...SK also sent a high level delegation to NK this week for talks at that level for the first time in decades.

Okieleaks

Le Soleil
Banned
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
Here to there
Welp, no other President has seen this as a good move. I honestly hope it works out. I hope Un realized finally after the Russians tried to frame North Korea as the ones who attacked the Olympics, that maybe they don’t have the Northa true best interest at heart.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Welp, no other President has seen this as a good move. I honestly hope it works out. I hope Un realized finally after the Russians tried to frame North Korea as the ones who attacked the Olympics, that maybe they don’t have the Northa true best interest at heart.
And no other president has fixed the situation. Maybe how they handled the situation was not the correct way as all it has done is allowed the DPRK to become what they are.

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
What I don’t understand is the left saying “This is such a bad move! NK is just playing Trump because if he meets with Kim, it just legitimizes that they are a real nuclear threat!”

Umm...3 months ago the media was telling us that it’s time to take them seriously because it appears they could hit most anywhere in the US with a nuclear missile.

So which is it? Are they a legitimate threat or not?

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
What I don’t understand is the left saying “This is such a bad move! NK is just playing Trump because if he meets with Kim, it just legitimizes that they are a real nuclear threat!”

Umm...3 months ago the media was telling us that it’s time to take them seriously because it appears they could hit most anywhere in the US with a nuclear missile.

So which is it? Are they a legitimate threat or not?
Oh no, he's getting us into war. Oh no, he's getting us into peace. Delusional at best to explain away ones hatred for Trump.