Sooner Magic

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Nobody tagged you. You had to make a conscious effort log in and see if anyone was bedowngrading your playoff flop. You do not have the self control to stay away. We could go back to OSU 90s level of suck and we’ll still be here to laugh as the football gets pulled away and you fall on your ass, Chuck.
:lol:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Am I just not supposed to reply?

That’s how messages boards work.

The only people who get passes for disappearing and being MIA is every single Poke on the board and after Bedlam up until halftime of the Peach Bowl.

SOMEHOW you guys get a pass on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nobody tagged you. You had to make a conscious effort log in and see if anyone was bedowngrading your playoff flop. You do not have the self control to stay away. We could go back to OSU 90s level of suck and we’ll still be here to laugh as the football gets pulled away and you fall on your ass, Chuck.
Jesus Christ.

“Well it’s your fault for talking on a message board.”

Just when I thought y’all’s arguments couldn’t get any dumber....

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Jesus Christ.

“Well it’s your fault for talking on a message board.”

Just when I thought y’all’s arguments couldn’t get any dumber....

Lord Almighty.

I didn’t imply that at all. OU got worked. We talked shit. You figured as much, but just to make sure you had to come in and check lil bro. We live rent free in your a head. We don’t even have to tag you.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I'll admit I hate to lose, but I wont take a moral victory of "they didn't cover the spread" getting beaten by an unranked team.
Lol I said it because you dipshits talk like it was a foregone conclusion that OSU would win. Funny that you don’t respond to any of my other points though. Pretty good indicator you know that I’m right and are not very good at talking shit.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
this^

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
LOL there’s that weird superiority complex showing. OSU has been above average the past decade. Not elite, but above average. Any football fan with half a brain would agree, but I guess I should know my audience.
FAR above average...not just above average.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Goons give up 63 points (63!) on the national stage. Defense looks like it's playing with 6 players, offense is routed and what's the Gooner chant? "Wait till next year"! Face it and man up @TypicalGooner, Ou did not belong on the national stage with the best in the nation. They embarrassed themselves with their arrogance and false bravado beating a conference of mediocre teams (OSU included). Small fish in a big pond.

You and @Midnight Toker, take your medicine. You both deserve it. Four times a bridesmaid.

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee". Lol.
Take my medicine, like what do you mean? As far as how Ou did this year- very happy with how the season went, which was better than the alternative. Meanwhile you are the cliche fan who talks shit to another fan because that person's team lost the kind of game your team isn't relevant enough to get to. There has to be a word for folks like you, hypocrite is too kind. Somewhere between hypocrite and three thumbed retard perhaps.