Sooner Magic

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Yeah because they totally bring up past seasons when choosing playoff positions in a current year. If that was the case, Bama wouldn’t have dropped anywhere near as far as they did.

Now you’re just being moronic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After 4 playoff abortions I don’t think it’ll be too far fetched to second guess OU.

The Bama comparison is apples and oranges. Bama hasn’t shit the bed in every playoff appearance.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Play big opponents on the big stage. That’s the risk you take.

Meanwhile, you guys got beat by a shitty Aggie team in a no name bowl because your “offensive genius” of a head coach either doesn’t have the balls to go for a 4th down conversion or doesn’t hand the ball off to his best offensive weapon on 4th and 1.

But please... keep talking like you’re in a better position or your best days are ahead of you. You guys are at the mercy of a circus side show who’s way past his prime and can’t even claim to be the second best team in the conference anymore. At best you’re batting cleanup.

Back up QB, best WR in the nation out, and the best safety in the big 12 was out. We werent even favored and aggy didn’t even cover.

Agreed on the dumbass 4th down call though.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
I find hilarious that OU’s proud non alums tell us all they’re fans of the game and that’s fine. I get it, but at the same time other fans of the game can’t talk if ou loses.

Big sis is always here to tell lil bro how shitty he is every time she face plants. Tell us Big Sis! Tell us!

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Here is the grief model we call the 7 Stages of Grief:

SHOCK & DENIAL- You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. ...

PAIN & GUILT- ...

ANGER & BARGAINING- ...

"DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS- ...

THE UPWARD TURN- ...

RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH- ...

ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

Meanwhile, you guys got beat by a shitty Aggie team in a no name bowl because your “offensive genius” of a head coach either doesn’t have the balls to go for a 4th down conversion or doesn’t hand the ball off to his best offensive weapon on 4th and 1.

But please... keep talking like you’re in a better position or your best days are ahead of you. You guys are at the mercy of a circus side show who’s way past his prime and can’t even claim to be the second best team in the conference anymore. At best you’re batting cleanup.

Wow, talk about someone believing in moral victories. It must be the final stage of raider rash.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Yeah because they totally bring up past seasons when choosing playoff positions in a current year. If that was the case, Bama wouldn’t have dropped anywhere near as far as they did.

Now you’re just being moronic.

Bama should have been there the goons didn't play ANYONE all year. The goons are fading into obscurity and no amount of PEDs or free legal services for criminals is going to help because the other big boys offer the same things.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Sooners anytime anyone talks about their L

https://giphy.com/gifs/dumb-and-dumber-cover-ears-2dcW1Dlu2sZnW

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma

LMAO. Feel better now? If you think I'm posting like OSU is in a better position or the best days are ahead, then you've never read anything I've posted on this board about OSU football. I'm just laughing because it's so damn funny that your team got absolutely destroyed once again, proving they didn't deserve to be there. It's like clockwork with you guys. But by all means, try to knock me down a peg again with a witty reply. That shit works so well on me.

JoeHero

I don't say blah blah blah
A/V Subscriber
May 8, 2006
Who said ou was an embarrassment to the Big 12? All I see is a team that falls on their face in every playoff appearance. It’s a trend.

And LMAO the guy who has said for years that ou doesn’t rebuild, they reload is now calling this season a rebuild. You talk out of both sides of your mouth more than a politician.
A team with every advantage in the world gets embarrassed every time they lose the protection of the big xii conference

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Awwww.... look at you all coming out. Sure didn’t see this during Bedlam week.

No one will talk about that though...

AWWW, did we ruin your only time to feel superior in life?

I have a question about how we refer to the goon squad now? Is it Tiger Bait or Tiger Fecal Matter (my first inclination is Tiger Crap, but I don't want to offend), because the Tiger clearly devoured the goon squad last night?

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
Also... it’s ridiculously hilarious how all of you flock in to shit on OU when they lose, but can’t bring yourselves to talk any noise prior to or even defend your team after Bedlam.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

HA HA. You really sound butthurt, TypicalGooner. That's too bad. It was funny as hell watching you getting your arses smacked around. Your arrogance and annoyance as a fan base it unequaled and therefore extremely satisfying to watch you embarrass yourselves. Hell, UT gave LSU a much better game than you guys gave one quarter. It's swooner fans like you that make it so satisfying to watch your epic fail. Now...bugger off.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Aww look at TG trying to deflect from that multiple record breaking no lube used ass raping last night. But....but...but bedlam.
I forgot the name of this forum is Peach Bowl and Flame.

Makes so much more sense now.

Had no idea everyone on a Poke message board was such huge LSU fans.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
I forgot the name of this forum is Peach Bowl and Flame.

Makes so much more sense now.

Had no idea everyone on a Poke message board was such huge LSU fans.

good to see your alma mater showed up to play Saturday afternoon........ that was one well prepared team. your QB played great and lead magnificently.......

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Awwww.... look at you all coming out. Sure didn’t see this during Bedlam week.

No one will talk about that though...

Yep! There’s always Bedlam to reflect on after every semi final embarrassment! LOL how sad!