Sooner D shows up.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 28, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
Kansas held them to 3 less the week before, but cool.

In other news, I thought the subject of this thread was just announcing your arrival.

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Yeah she was abused all game long. If poor rapunzel hadnt started talking shit maybe she might have been treated like a lady instead of a rabid dog

Dec 11, 2011
Thread is obnoxious, but I'll cheer that bitch Hager getting teabagged by anybody after the crap he pulled this year. For that matter, Herman too.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I know a twitter personality that’s putting together a Hager getting wrecked compilation. Our O-Line messed him up that game. Dude got embarrassed. Then he punched something in the locker room and shredded his hand up and deleted his Twitter and Instagram.

Melt. Down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Not surprised he got man handled. Tyron Johnson put him on his ass when he was trying to act up during our victory formation spurring Herman to lose his shit.
Nothing better than getting slammed by a guy half your size you were trying to cheap shot when the game was over. Since they didn't win the title, does that mean he's keeping that :poo: he calls hair?