Sonny Golloway Takes Moore HS Job

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I dont get it. Golloway isnt an osu student & didnt appear in sports illustrated. Is there something I'm missing here?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
This is the 2nd post in the thread, referencing his daughter, someone didn't get the reference, I explained.
I see no such reference, the 2nd post in the thread is two question marks as I told you

View attachment 70648
you need to click the thing at the bottom that says show ignored comments because you are ignoring the person that made the comment that is missing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
you need to click the thing at the bottom that says show ignored comments because you are ignoring the person that made the comment that is missing.

Thanks, that explains it. I have no interest in showing ignored comments though

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

That's why I like Tapatalk because it's really easy to see when someone I'm ignoring is posting and I can make the decision on whether to look at their comment or not as to whether or not it makes sense to the conversation at hand.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Basically the comment mentioned Sunny Galloway's daughter who apparently was a student at OSU and was also in a big 12 photo spread. I'm not sure if it was for sports illustrated though.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Basically the comment mentioned Sunny Galloway's daughter who apparently was a student at OSU and was also in a big 12 photo spread. I'm not sure if it was for sports illustrated though.

I remember that, she was hot. Really i recall most of the big 12 girls being pretty nice. There was this especially nice osu girl I liked