Someone let me know...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
The fact that you posted those facts to justify your displeasure with a game...

We had that stuff every game we won, also.
Not sure I really get that, but yes I was hoping for a better year this season.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Meh. Made a choice before this season that I wasn’t going to get riled up by it anymore. Slipped a few weeks ago and now I’m done. I’ll follow the team and watch the games, but I’m just not going to get emotional about it anymore.

Hell, I’m waking up early and going fly fishing tomorrow. Life goes on.
& Copper Mountain opens up a month from tomorrow!

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Meh. Made a choice before this season that I wasn’t going to get riled up by it anymore. Slipped a few weeks ago and now I’m done. I’ll follow the team and watch the games, but I’m just not going to get emotional about it anymore.

Hell, I’m waking up early and going fly fishing tomorrow. Life goes on.
Pretty much the same for me. Its clear that Gundy has hit his ceiling, and its just not fun to watch us play scared, conservative, Alamo or Independence Bowl level football when we have the talent to do much more. This past weekend, I enjoyed climbing mountains in CO, and barely got upset when I finally got service and saw the score.

I'll watch if its convenient, but I'm mostly planning to check out until our coaching staff gives me confidence in their ability to......I don't know......coach?

CaymanS

Greenhorn
Oct 20, 2018
OKC
The only way things will change is if season ticket sales have a major drop off and even then, I doubt that is going to change the Administration's approach towards this football program. Gundy will get to ride this team to the horizons of mediocrity and then step away because the regents pissed down their pants and gave him an extension when he started flirting with Tenn again. We can't or won't afford to buy him out and he knows it. He can play not to lose still lose 2-3 games every year he should have won plus lose to ou every year and nothing is going to change. Bank on it

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
Pretty much the same for me. Its clear that Gundy has hit his ceiling, and its just not fun to watch us play scared, conservative, Alamo or Independence Bowl level football when we have the talent to do much more. This past weekend, I enjoyed climbing mountains in CO, and barely got upset when I finally got service and saw the score.

I'll watch if its convenient, but I'm mostly planning to check out until our coaching staff gives me confidence in their ability to......I don't know......coach?

This is the way I feel as well. I told myself that Bedlam 2013 was it for me, and that the kick in the nuts that day was would forever leave me numb. But, I really think Bedlam 2017 was the final kick in the nuts that made me numb forever. I suppose I could get excited about Cowboy Football again if we were to win the Big 12 again at some point, but I'm not so sure that'll happen. I hope I'm wrong.

Nov 28, 2008

I'm wondering where all the creativity went when we got the new OC. Haven't seen much in the way of new. He's probably thinking "take the paydays and move on..."

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor

I think anyone here would be delighted to see Alamo Bowl level football.

Status
Not open for further replies.