Some OU Fans make me laugh

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I'm not blaming Baker for the length of his punishment, or lack of punishment.
You don’t have a dog in the fight period. I don’t hear anyone being outraged about the Kansas players punishment. Or the lack of punishment for the Ole Miss receiver who pretended to take a piss on the field as part of his touchdown celebration. Or the fact he planted a flag at midfield post game.

It’s a witch hunt. Plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
You don’t have a dog in the fight period. I don’t hear anyone being outraged about the Kansas players punishment. Or the lack of punishment for the Ole Miss receiver who pretended to take a piss on the field as part of his touchdown celebration. Or the fact he planted a flag at midfield post game.

It’s a witch hunt. Plain and simple.

A witch hunt would be if he didn't actually do anything.....anytime they have to blur out part of the video when they show it on Gameday, it's not nothing. I personally don't really care that much.....IMO the more severe punishment for Baker was not letting him be a team captain for the game, I just found a 2 play suspension to be so little that I wonder why even do it, especially considering that you could have still easily won with Murray taking a few more series.

I can't control what happens at KU or Ole Miss or OU. I know that for an OSU basketball game a few weeks back, a player was just late for the shoot around before a game and sat the entire 1st half. I thought that was a little harsh, but for a first year coach I can certainly understand. If you approve of how Riley handled this incident, then that's all that should matter to you.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
A witch hunt is when outrage only occurs for one player and everyone else skates. You don’t have control over any of these situations but you only care about one players antics. That’s the deal.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
A witch hunt is when outrage only occurs for one player and everyone else skates. You don’t have control over any of these situations but you only care about one players antics. That’s the deal.

Nice spin sht for brains, you wouldn't know "the deal" if it kicked you in the vagina.