Some OU Fans make me laugh

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
So you think he’ll be the next Drew Brees? Lofty expectations for a guy that acts like he’s got a screw loose half the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He’s pretty tame compared to some others out there. He’s just fiery. It’s not like he’s a cheater or has anger issues and fights people. Doesn’t have a drug problem, his players love him, he always shows up and leads. Who cares if he doesn’t make it in the nfl, right now in college (bedlam and all) he’s the best player on the field. I think his insignificant snafus are totally worth what he brings to the table. Not everyone is a golden boy.

Feb 4, 2016
florida
He deserved it. He’s a fiery guy. He’s not perfect. But he’s a phenomenal leader of men and one of the best college quarterbacks ever.

It is what it is. I’d go ahead and call him the best QB to ever walk through Norman.

Better then Thomas Lott or Steve Davis? Those were leaders of men.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Better then Thomas Lott or Steve Davis? Those were leaders of men.
Different players from different eras. That is a mark of a great quarterback though. Baker will be more decorated as far as awards go. But it’s difficult to take away from guys like that. That was a little irresponsible of me to say.

Soonerme78

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Sep 12, 2009
Anyone really hate OU? Actually believe in the pukes? Want to participate in permanent banishment? I've got a wager.

Feb 4, 2016
florida
Soonerme78...My wager with you will be the 2 Bedlam mens basketball games and the Bedlam wrestling match. First one to 2 victories wins. Bball is Jan 3 and 20 with wrestling on Feb. 11. If you care to partake I look forward to sending you down the road. You set the terms . Banishment is fine with me.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
And, the beat goes on at turd u. Win at any cost.
Win at any cost? Did you see WV's defense? They were terrible...Murray would've put half a hundred on them too. It was the right call not to start him, but let Baker play his last game at home, he showed leadership this time with WV trying to bait him. Now he can head to Big 12 championship and a possible shot at National Championship.