Some OU Fans make me laugh

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 31, 2015
El Reno
I’m just laughing at all the OU Fans that Act like Baker never does anything wrong. they think it’s Funny. He Didn’t sent deserve to be suspended yadayadayada

Jan 21, 2006
Boulder
They are what they are, but that's not new news. The same bunch thought Mixon's girlfriend deserved it. They defended Billy Tubbs giving the finger to CU fans. I could go on. It'll never change.

Mar 31, 2015
El Reno
Oh I know the Suspension is a Joke, If he would’ve actually been suspended for the UTEP Game Though then maybe doubtful but maybe this stuff wouldn’t have happened.

Mar 31, 2015
El Reno
They are what they are, but that's not new news. The same bunch thought Mixon's girlfriend deserved it. They defended Billy Tubbs giving the finger to CU fans. I could go on. It'll never change.
Oh I know But if it Would’ve Been Mason or one of the Texas Qb’s did the same thing they would want them arrested lol

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I’m just laughing at all the OU Fans that Act like Baker never does anything wrong. they think it’s Funny. He Didn’t sent deserve to be suspended yadayadayada
He deserved it. He’s a fiery guy. He’s not perfect. But he’s a phenomenal leader of men and one of the best college quarterbacks ever.

It is what it is. I’d go ahead and call him the best QB to ever walk through Norman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 25, 2009
He deserved it. He’s a fiery guy. He’s not perfect. But he’s a phenomenal leader of men and one of the best college quarterbacks ever.

It is what it is. I’d go ahead and call him the best QB to ever walk through Norman.

He is a winner.

gunsup

Wrangler
Oct 6, 2012
Please...this is the same fan base that idolized a woman beater. Grabbing your junk and talking yang to KANSAS is nothing. Mayfield is indeed good but his O line allows him to be what he is.

Dec 6, 2013

Sent from my iPh
one using Tapatalk
Maybe, the being a douche thing aside.
Probably Bradford for me. I could have swore he was going to be the next Joe Montana.

Aug 18, 2014
Maybe, the being a douche thing aside.
Probably Bradford for me. I could have swore he was going to be the next Joe Montana.
I agree about thinking Bradford could have been the next Montana. I still blame the Rams for his limited success in the NFL. That line got him killed.

As for Mayfield, he's the ultimate anti-hero. If he plays for your team (thank god he's a Sooner), you love him. Otherwise, you most likely loathe the guy. It is what it is. That said, tell me you guys would have been upset with Rudolph had he acted the same way after the targeting and the PF penalty called on his lineman for pulling off a defensive player that was laying on the QB, taunting him.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Yeah I dunno... first ballot hall of famers don’t come around everyday. I love Baker and all, but the NFL is a fickle mistress. It’s chews players up and spits them out.

Especially arrogant pussies, mayfield is gonna get taken to the woodshed in the nfl.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Please...this is the same fan base that idolized a woman beater. Grabbing your junk and talking yang to KANSAS is nothing. Mayfield is indeed good but his O line allows him to be what he is.
It’s almost as if you’ve never seen him play before. In fact the most impressive part of his skillset, what separates him from the rest is what happens when protection breaks down and he’s outside of the pocket. Something that Rudolph doesn’t come close to- His ability to shake would be sacks, run around without being caught, then somehow finding the open receiver for a big gain. He’s done this time and time again for 3 years. You should see his numbers when defenses send 5+ after him, it’s silly. It’s rare to see someone like him turning sure fire negative plays, sacks and tackles for losses into long gains.