Some actual News.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
After the Mueller investigation found it on his phone. Without the Mueller investigation he would have never been caught

Trump's campaign never returned the money

Nader was also at the Trump Tower meeting

You leaving out the details here too
Have you read where the 14 year old boy he was trafficking showed up. I haven't seen that information yet but it will be the thing that puts him away for a long time.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
No, more like whatever here say “news” sources you all get your information from.
Coming from the guy that thought the Babylon Bee was a news source a couple of hours ago.

If you want to be taken Seriously you might at a minimum want to learn the difference between satire and news. To ferret out those opinion pieces would be a nice addition also.

Brad M

Wrangler
Jan 16, 2017
Wisconsin
Nope...Just 1 and if you can't see that Trump and the people who surround him aren't just as nefarious and have misguided intentions as HRC or any other Dem then you don't understand rationality

A rational person understands that we haven't had a good leader with the best of intentions and willingness to "truly" serve this country in a VERY long time
I agree with you and yet I don’t recall you railing against the Obama administration like you do against Trump’s.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I honestly don't understand how someone can be involved in social media/forums and NOT knowing Babylon Bee is satire... That's like not knowing The Onion is satire...
Involved in only one forum. This one. I do not pursue the web looking for lying crap to post in here or anywhere else. Just think people ought to deal in facts. Furthermore, if I mention a construction tool or term that you are unfamiliar with, I wouldn’t call you stupid, just uninformed. Perch of stone. Masonry Trig. Bastard hip rafter. Can’t believe anyone that’s ever been in a building wouldn’t know these terms! Lol

Last edited: