SPOILER So, what would happen in a Senate trial to remove Trump?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
It's been going on for three years, how far do you have your head buried in the sand?

The constant out of context quotes. All the complete made up Russian crap. Honest to goodness if the MSM has been more than 10% accurate in their political reporting over the past three years I'd be amazed. I've been following a sight that publishes all the government documents about what's going on and gives their admittedly biased opinion about whats going on. The comments are made mostly by legal professionals and give you a good feel of whats really happening with actual publicly released information.

The MSM is so blatantly lying and has been for three years it's amazing anyone believes anything they report. Actually it's been going on much longer. Remember hands up don't shoot. Complete BS. Along with the reasons for almost every other riot during the Obama admin.

Goes back to the old saying fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. If your still believing the MSM after years of blatantly false reporting you need a mental evaluation.
Townhall and other right wing garbage generators somehow don’t match up with what MOST Americans see and hear. I watch MSM to understand how close they are to what I believe to be truth. They are damned sure closer than Fox.
Who is supplying you with the information to then determine what “you believe to be the truth”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Who is supplying you with the information to then determine what “you believe to be the truth”?

Mostly publicly available govt documents on scribd. I know that's total conspiracy stuff but I'll run with it.

Judicial watch gets a lot of good foia information also. This one is fun.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/documents/jw-v-doj-rosenstein-docs-00481/

If you take this the foia on the McAbe report the Archery Declaration and the Strozic page texts you can fill in a lot of the redacted information by looking at the timelines of the others where the people were interacting.

Last edited:

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK

I'd sure like to know who this was and what information he leaked. It will come out soon enough.
https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2019/f191002a.pdf

It's a travesty this person wasn't prosecuted. Show the corruption in our system or he's cooperating on a bigger issue to avoid prosecution.