SPOILER So, what would happen in a Senate trial to remove Trump?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 9, 2013
There are a few glaring details being overlooked here by
Dr. Suddfluffel (suddfluffel?!!) .

Republicans are pussies.

There are 3 to 5 Republican Senators like Mitt Romney and Richard Burr who would probably vote yes on impeachment today. That number is likely to rise and very unlikely to fall.

This is the first whistleblower report. Do you think it’s going to be the last? Our intelligence agencies have been highly politicized and highly weaponized by the left. Remember, all it takes is hearsay now, and BOOM, we got ourselves a brand new scandal.

Trump is not careful and he is not bureaucratically savvy. He has and will continue to abuse his power to lash out at his enemies and his perceived enemies.

It doesn’t matter how many crimes were committed by Hillary and Joe Biden. They’re not on trial here. (And they never will be, because refer to my opening statement)

Remember, there is still plenty of time for 30 new women to remember that Trump raped them.

Senate hearings would not only be filled with stonewalling witnesses, but also nonstop screaming interruptions by protestors given passes by dem senators. Think the Kavanaugh confirmation on meth.
Where do you get that hearsay is a new thing for a whistleblower report?

Dec 9, 2013
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/09/27/oh-so-thats-why-the-trumpukraine-whistleblower-complaint-is-
The WB used a form in place since May 24, 2018 and checked 2 boxes 1 that said I have direct knowledge and another that said I have heard and Trump’s appointed ICIG reviewed the complaint that was the complaint they were supposed to use and said everything is by the book and the complaint is valid and of urgent concern.

Trump’s appointed DNI put his hand on a bible and said he found the WB credible.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Meaningless. Hillary will be running for president within a couple of months. She will win. She will make us whole again.
I don't see the emojis. This is supposed to be funny, right?

Jul 22, 2011
@HacklemanPoke
It is neither credible, nor first hand.

I get it. You feel like this is your silver bullet because a bureaucrat confirmed your bias. The icig may state that politically motivated rumors around the spook water cooler is perfectly acceptable, but it’s not convincing anyone but those who were already ready to impeach the day after the 2016 election.

Ask yourself: If the call is so damning, why does Zelensky deny being pressured and why does Adam Schiff need to put on a one-man kabuki show on the house floor?

Dec 9, 2013
@HacklemanPoke
It is neither credible, nor first hand.

I get it. You feel like this is your silver bullet because a bureaucrat confirmed your bias. The icig may state that politically motivated rumors around the spook water cooler is perfectly acceptable, but it’s not convincing anyone but those who were already ready to impeach the day after the 2016 election.

Ask yourself: If the call is so damning, why does Zelensky deny being pressured and why does Adam Schiff need to put on a one-man kabuki show on the house floor?
The ICIG appointed by Trump issued a statement Sept 30th that said the report contained both 1st & 2nd hand information based on his review. That the information was credible and of urgent concern. The Trump appointed DNI put his hand on a bible and said he deemed the WB to be credible. I’ll take their word.

I think there is more to this than the Biden issue and if it’s what is being talked about then we’ve got serious issues ahead.

Apr 14, 2009
Interesting Read

LET THEM GO AHEAD AND IMPEACH TRUMP.... HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS THEN......
By: Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD, (Political Science).

I have a degree in Political Science, and I am a card-carrying Libertarian.

I've been studying politics and political history for the past 30 years. My specialty is U.S. Presidents. That said, I hope that the House of Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next!

1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.

2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President Legally, it will all be over at that point.

3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazille, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing coverup activities. A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to yprison. All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath - and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.

4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they willdetermine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information.
They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros. After the Senate declines to convict the President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged

So let's move on to impeachment.

Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bat SH*+ CRAZY!

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Just watch. If the machine can’t swallow Warren, then HRC will come back.
You could be right...seems they already realize that their current candidates can't beat Trump, especially after it's uncovered what was done in Ukraine (and other countries) in terms of influence peddling under the previous administration...that's likely why the whistle blower requirements changed so they could get a bad report quicker (this out of fear of what might be uncovered in the investigation launched by the Presidents party into election tampering and influence peddling which is being VASTLY underreported...Dem's have to hold the narrative and they have the media to do it). As a result the DNC is going full steam after impeachment to attempt to change the narrative and status quo politically now knowing what might come out in the news cycle soon if they didn't...what's being seen nationally as an offensive move by Democrat's is actually a defensive one (based on fear of possible election results if they do nothing). It's one media circus after another with them and their allies in order to attempt to keep controversy under their control...Collision, Obstruction, Kavanaugh, Kavanaugh part 2, now Impeachment Inquiry. IMHO this is not only designed to damage the current President and to keep results of their investigation under wraps, but also actually to slow down / hurt the economy pre-election. That's the crazy power hunger we are dealing with here folks. A willingness to hurt the economy is a really bad sign from one side to attempt to gain power. It's just one more reason we can't give them too much power...either side.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2011
The ICIG appointed by Trump issued a statement Sept 30th that said the report contained both 1st & 2nd hand information based on his review. That the information was credible and of urgent concern. The Trump appointed DNI put his hand on a bible and said he deemed the WB to be credible. I’ll take their word.

I think there is more to this than the Biden issue and if it’s what is being talked about then we’ve got serious issues ahead.
Being "hand-picked" by Trump does not connote very much. This whole situation emerged because someone VERY hand-picked by Trump is leaking classified phone conversations to the CIA and/or high ranking Democrats. (unless they are wiretapping)

"Let me tell ya. You take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday of getting back at you."
~Chuck Schumer

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK

Actually the DNI stated the ICIG said it was a credible and he trusted his ICIG. He then said this was not an intelligence community issue and was outside his jurisdiction so he took it to the DOJ to figure out WTH to do with it. The rest of the hearing was typical BS. Congreesman showing their ass and others rambling to hear themselves talk. The press reporting the ramblings and answers they gave themselves like they meant something.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
It's been going on for three years, how far do you have your head buried in the sand?

The constant out of context quotes. All the complete made up Russian crap. Honest to goodness if the MSM has been more than 10% accurate in their political reporting over the past three years I'd be amazed. I've been following a sight that publishes all the government documents about what's going on and gives their admittedly biased opinion about whats going on. The comments are made mostly by legal professionals and give you a good feel of whats really happening with actual publicly released information.

The MSM is so blatantly lying and has been for three years it's amazing anyone believes anything they report. Actually it's been going on much longer. Remember hands up don't shoot. Complete BS. Along with the reasons for almost every other riot during the Obama admin.

Goes back to the old saying fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. If your still believing the MSM after years of blatantly false reporting you need a mental evaluation.
Townhall and other right wing garbage generators somehow don’t match up with what MOST Americans see and hear. I watch MSM to understand how close they are to what I believe to be truth. They are damned sure closer than Fox.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Townhall and other right wing garbage generators somehow don’t match up with what MOST Americans see and hear. I watch MSM to understand how close they are to what I believe to be truth. They are damned sure closer than Fox.
I read court documents, FOIA documents, etc and watch CPAN to see what the truth is. That way I don't have to have fantasy beliefs reinforced by nonsense coming from the MSM.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
This, Mr. Pokey, is the bias problem...for one and all.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Smart move! Lord knows the MSM was certainly all over the friend who could corroborate Blasey-Ford's story, right?

Now, that may be confusing, & I get it. One might think I'm talking about the friend who denied any knowledge of Blasey-Ford's account during the confirmation fight. One might also think it's from the recent allegations against him, where, again, the people cited as witnesses deny even being present during the accuser's story. Wouldn't any rational person think "hmmm, if the people who the accuser says can corroborate their story offer flat denials", then how credible is the accusation? Wouldn't a rational person think "I wonder why NBC sat on Blasey-Ford's friends denial for over a week?"

Yep, solid stuff from the MSM. CNN, NYT & WaPo all left the story up for 3 days before sliding the small, inconsequential tidbit of witness denials out there. Why? Any idiot knows why. The damage was already done.

You're a fool if you think that almost every news source out there isn't biased.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
This, Mr. Pokey, is the bias problem...for one and all.
Oh that’s right, you and your fellow drones automatically support the dear leader in mass. Never developing your own opinion but instead following blindly the partisan group think. Thanks but no thanks I’ll pass. Drone on.

Jul 22, 2011
Oh that’s right, you and your fellow drones automatically support the dear leader in mass. Never developing your own opinion but instead following blindly the partisan group think. Thanks but no thanks I’ll pass. Drone on.
These two quotes back to back belie your dysfunction.
Whose opinions do you think you're droning?

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Smart move! Lord knows the MSM was certainly all over the friend who could corroborate Blasey-Ford's story, right?

Now, that may be confusing, & I get it. One might think I'm talking about the friend who denied any knowledge of Blasey-Ford's account during the confirmation fight. One might also think it's from the recent allegations against him, where, again, the people cited as witnesses deny even being present during the accuser's story. Wouldn't any rational person think "hmmm, if the people who the accuser says can corroborate their story offer flat denials", then how credible is the accusation? Wouldn't a rational person think "I wonder why NBC sat on Blasey-Ford's friends denial for over a week?"

Yep, solid stuff from the MSM. CNN, NYT & WaPo all left the story up for 3 days before sliding the small, inconsequential tidbit of witness denials out there. Why? Any idiot knows why. The damage was already done.

You're a fool if you think that almost every news source out there isn't biased.
And you’re a fool if you believe like minded thinkers outnumber those persons who sees things nearly opposite. 3 million more votes. No one will stay home in 2020 so you and yours should really up your game and cleanse voter rolls, gerrymander districts, push new and expensive Ids., change voting rules and locations, as well as kiss Putin’s posterior and love Wikileaks as much as Trump.