so the Mueller report is out now

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
No more indictments recommended.

Bwaaaaaahahahaha! So much for all the $#!t the lefty white-knucklers have screamed for 2 years. Idiots on display. I said 2 years ag0 that Flynn and Manafort would fall and Trump would walk. Can't believe the posters who drank the Russia narrative Kool-Aid can show their faces here.

Wonder what the next nothingburger will be. Bwaaaaahahahah!!!! Noobs.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Friday evening news dump. LMAO
Exactly.

"Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation, which is now complete.
That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty.
If you also count investigations that Mueller originated but then referred elsewhere in the Justice Department, you can add a plea deal from one more person to the list.
It’s a sprawling set of allegations, encompassing both election interference charges against overseas Russians, and various other crimes by American Trump advisers.
However, Mueller did not allege any crimes directly connecting the two — that is, that Trump advisers criminally conspired with Russian officials to impact the election.
Other reported focuses of Mueller’s investigation — such as potential obstruction of justiceby the Trump administration — also did not result in any charges."

"Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018 (though Mueller’s team said in November that he breached that agreement by lying to them). He was sentenced to a combined seven and a half years in prison."

"Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October 2018."

"Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence."

"12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emailsin 2016."

So, no more indictments, & this is what we've got?

Pretty groundbreaking stuff here.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
yep.... delivered at 4:45 on Friday.... everybody gone home for the weekend... nothing to see here.

I'd be laughing my butt off if the whole thing wasn't so disgusting and the process so threatening to the existence of our Republic and election process.
NCAA tournament opening weekend as well

Sep 22, 2011
people who thought that this would end in impeachment, they were suffering from a devastating case of trump derangement syndrome. I am glad it happened as it did lead to a lot of shady characters getting prosecuted. I am glad it’s over, I was tired of hearing about it