So it was Gundy . . . . .

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Anybody else drop their jaw on that first play from scrimmage in the Texas game ?

Before the play, I said out loud: "OK, Yurcich, run it up the middle". . . . and darn if he didn't throw a crossing route for TD.

So it was Gundy all those years that called for the standard "up the middle" dive play to start EVERY game.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Anybody else drop their jaw on that first play from scrimmage in the Texas game ?

Before the play, I said out loud: "OK, Yurcich, run it up the middle". . . . and darn if he didn't throw a crossing route for TD.

So it was Gundy all those years that called for the standard "up the middle" dive play to start EVERY game.
Didn’t we beat Texas 5 years in a row? Wasn’t Yurcich here? Please let it go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

Boy....that's quite the reach you have. TEXAS IS BACK, BABY!!!!!

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond

no, i guarantee, no one but you dropped their jaw........

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
I am only worried about MY one time this year, the rest of the year I could care less. I am much more concerned about what our 1st play from scrimmage will be on Saturday.
That would be a fun thing to predict for all of our resident football experts.
I'll go first.

Our first play from scrimmage, which will probably come not from OC Dune but from headcoach, Pat Gundy, will be Chubba off right tackle for a two yard gain.

Next?

Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma
I am only worried about MY one time this year, the rest of the year I could care less. I am much more concerned about what our 1st play from scrimmage will be on Saturday.
That would be a fun thing to predict for all of our resident football experts.
I'll go first.

Our first play from scrimmage, which will probably come not from OC Dune but from headcoach, Pat Gundy, will be Chubba off right tackle for a two yard gain.

Next?
I don't disagree with it being Chubba off right guard but the only way its for 2 yards is if its at the 2 yard line.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk