So Is Anyone Watching the SOTU Address?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2012
High road as in don't change your exes contact info in your phone to "The Cold Hearted B!tch".

Because it's already in my phone for my ex. :glare: Find your own new contact "title".
Wait. WTF would your exes' phone number be in your phone? If I ever need my exes' number again, I can always run down to the Exxon station where it....just happens to be....written on the wall over the urinals.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Wait. WTF would your exes' phone number be in your phone? If I ever need my exes' number again, I can always run down to the Exxon station where it....just happens to be....written on the wall over the urinals.
Kids. :(

Thankfully, that will rectify itself in about 7 years. Then BUHBYE 4EVER CHB!!!

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
High road as in don't change your exes contact info in your phone to "The Cold Hearted B!tch".

Because it's already in my phone for my ex. :glare: Find your own new contact "title".
Two things:
1. The ex is "Psycho-hose-beast" in my contact info
2. The redhead has a shot at the title, but she's going to have to punch above her weight

naffigator

I am SuperKing!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 2, 2008
In a burnin' ring of fire.
True but it isn't just bad luck.
We have a system that grooms and creates what we get. We also egg on the children that we agree with politically.
We don't have to agree with them politically as long as they have the right letter after their name. The Democrats and Republicans have rigged the system in their favor and convinced everyone that going against them will destroy the country.