So are we back to nobody caring about golf?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Just curious... trying to keep up. Since OU isn't going to be a national champion in the sport again, are we back to hearing that "nobody cares about wrestling and golf" like pre-2017?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Why do you guys think that we only like sports OU is good at ? OU stank at basketball and I still watched every game. For me football and basketball are the only sports i care to see, regardless of how good OU is

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
Why do you guys think that we only like sports OU is good at ? OU stank at basketball and I still watched every game. For me football and basketball are the only sports i care to see, regardless of how good OU is
I believe you. But I also know for a fact if OU was playing today and OSU wasn't, the OU Troll Trio would be in here crowing about it.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I dont think you know that, you seem to assume that. If its not football or basketball you wont see me crowing about it. You must be talking about someone else

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Yes, the stooges would be doing their best to steer the subject to football, pitiful

They're doing exactly that in this thread, it's hilarious.

"I only care about football and basketball" - says idiot who posts in golf thread.... lol.
I thought this was a thread about no one caring about golf. It’s in the subject line and everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Little man syndrome:

little man syndrome
A man, small in stature, who attempts to overcome the way he believes other people perceive him (as a diminuative character) by 1) attaching himself to authority figures, 2) trying to manipulate himself into positions of control, 3) migrating toward positions of leadership, and 4) having a fairly volatile temper.
I had a boss with little man syndrome and besides never being able to please him, he always had to prove he was better than anyone else!
#twerp#big-head#workaholic#self-centered#self-deluded

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.