So apparently it's all you white women's fault.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
The data shows very clearly that there are white women voting against their own best interests
--Jemelle Hill

We need to vote for the best interests of others, and stop thinking only about ourselves.
--Chelsea Handler

Wait, what? So, which is it? Would white women voting for conservatives thinking only of themselves or voting against their own interests?

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
The data shows very clearly that there are white women voting against their own best interests
--Jemelle Hill

We need to vote for the best interests of others, and stop thinking only about ourselves.
--Chelsea Handler

Wait, what? So, which is it? Would white women voting for conservatives thinking only of themselves or voting against their own interests?
Voting against their own interests imo. People do it all the time.

PanhandleCowboy

Point Guard
A/V Subscriber
Jun 22, 2006
Not Close Enough to Stillwater
Are you talking to me?

My wife asked me what was on the ballot here in Oklahoma and how I was voting. I told her what my thoughts were, then I told her to research and vote how she felt. I specifically told her she needs to vote for herself and that she might feel differently than I do. I have plenty of friends that voted this election on things/people I completely disagree with, but that is their right. I don't know what their actual interests are, that is a personal decision for them.

Jul 7, 2004
What the liberal women are saying is women should not think for themselves but adhere to their group think. They say the same thing about any minority that dares to think differently. Their views are like the communists who did not allow any one to oppose the party line without punishment. a good example was Chairman Mao using the youth to turn against their parents and locking up anyone who in the slightest way offended the party. In our country today it is the young antifa attacking our capitalism.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
--Jemelle Hill

--Chelsea Handler

So I'm guessing Chelsea Handler voted for tax breaks, increased job market, a better economy, fewer regulations, and protection of our laws and international border security.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
What the liberal women are saying is women should not think for themselves but adhere to their group think. They say the same thing about any minority that dares to think differently. Their views are like the communists who did not allow any one to oppose the party line without punishment. a good example was Chairman Mao using the youth to turn against their parents and locking up anyone who in the slightest way offended the party. In our country today it is the young antifa attacking our capitalism.
Blows my mind that other people think they actually know what other people's interests are.