Snakes on a plane.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 17, 2005
Owasso, OK
Don't waste your mother fu#%in money on that mother fu#%in movie. One of the worst shows I've seen in a long time. The first 5-10 minutes were like a real movie then it went to a B movie real fast. I couldn't figure out if it was supposed to be a comedy or not, but I laughed regardless because it was sooo stupid. I want to be on record that I didn't pick it out. My choice was invinsible.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
I've heard from a lot of people that it's a good movie, and IMDB has it at an 8.0/10.0 (which isn't a score easy to get on imdb). I'll eventually watch it. Will probably wait until it's a rental.

Oct 10, 2004
Fort Worth, Texas
What are you talking about? SoaP IS the Greatest. Movie. Ever.

As long as you go into to just enjoy it as a entertainment, you will enjoy it. How can you not enjoy it with SLJ getting those mother *bleep* snakes of the plane.

Beerfest was good, not as good as Super Troopers though (Broken Lizard, same group made both movies)

People should go see Accepted or Clerks 2. I was suprised at how much I laughed during Accepted, and Clerks 2 is just genious.

Jan 24, 2005
Tulsa, OK
I'm watching Big Lebowski right now. This has to be one of the top 5 movies of the 90s.

Okay I know that was random, but I love this movie!!!

I'm at the part where we meet the Jesus!!
Indeed, one of the best movies of the 90's....

"Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't @#$%*&! ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as $#!+ DON'T @#$%*&! ROLL! SHOMER SHABBOS!"

Feb 17, 2005
Owasso, OK
As long as you go into to just enjoy it as a entertainment, you will enjoy it. How can you not enjoy it with SLJ getting those mother *bleep* snakes of the plane.
His quote is why I started my post the way I did. Not because I like to cuss. I was going for the entertainment of it. But it was just stupid. I always keep an open mind when I go to movies and usually I'm not a very critical person when it comes to them. I like stupid humor, but this was just stupid. At the same time, like I said earlier I did laugh at a few parts, but I don't think they were intended to be funny.

Oct 10, 2004
Fort Worth, Texas
His quote is why I started my post the way I did. Not because I like to cuss. I was going for the entertainment of it. But it was just stupid. I always keep an open mind when I go to movies and usually I'm not a very critical person when it comes to them. I like stupid humor, but this was just stupid. At the same time, like I said earlier I did laugh at a few parts, but I don't think they were intended to be funny.
No doubt it wasn't intended to be funny, and it would of gone straight to video if people hadn't caught on a made blogs about. Thats where the now famous line came from. They had to add that scene. I guess I got caught up in the hype too much :p. Also loved some of the snake bite scenes (bathroom, 2nd made me squirm a little, & the suit shuting up the dog, lol)

Oct 11, 2005
I've heard from a lot of people that it's a good movie, and IMDB has it at an 8.0/10.0 (which isn't a score easy to get on imdb). I'll eventually watch it. Will probably wait until it's a rental.

That rating is only because people were intentionally all giving it a 10, in an attempt to break it into the top 250. You can read about it on the forums...It's all supposed to be a joke, but I think it's ghey considering I love IMDB and Snakes on a Plane is a disgrace to the IMDB top 250.

"Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature, Asian-American."

"He peed on your rug, dude."

"This aggression will not stand, man."

"You think the carpet-pissers did this?"

"I'm not leaving....I'm staying right here and drinking my coffee."

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
That rating is only because people were intentionally all giving it a 10, in an attempt to break it into the top 250. You can read about it on the forums...It's all supposed to be a joke, but I think it's ghey considering I love IMDB and Snakes on a Plane is a disgrace to the IMDB top 250.
I highly doubt they got 20,000 people (or even REMOTELY close to that) on a forum to go vote it a 10 intentially.