Silly Picture Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 25, 2008
As a high school sideline camera operator getting ran into has only happened to me once. Thankfully the quarterback grabbed my shirt and kept me from falling over.

However, I respect the band greatly and know that they are told to perform their routine and run over anyone in the way. I normally stay back until I know all competitions are over and it's the last performance of the year. Almost got whacked by a flag, but thankfully my grip pulled me back (with the cable) and I didn't get hit.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
As a high school sideline camera operator getting ran into has only happened to me once. Thankfully the quarterback grabbed my shirt and kept me from falling over.

However, I respect the band greatly and know that they are told to perform their routine and run over anyone in the way. I normally stay back until I know all competitions are over and it's the last performance of the year. Almost got whacked by a flag, but thankfully my grip pulled me back (with the cable) and I didn't get hit.
Ha, I hear ya. It comes at you fast on the sidelines: you think 'hey, no problem, those guys are 30 yards away', & then they're running you over 3 seconds later!