Silly Picture Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Fairfield, CT
I see what the meme is trying to say. Sure lots of people surf pr0n on their phone in a stall. I hate people who talk on the phone while crapping. When that happens I go out of my way to force out as much diarrhea, gas, shit, piss, and grunting as possible. I'm probably going to get a hernia, heart attack, aneurysm or whatever for trying so hard.

Prior to smart phones, I had a feature MP3 phone with a digital camera. I wasn't yet trained to photo everything I saw. However one time, through the underside of the stall I saw the person next to me get off the stool, squat to where their a$$ was visible and start wiping. I think it was a cultural thing. I had my phone and didn't photo. that would have gone viral through work email.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
I see what the meme is trying to say. Sure lots of people surf pr0n on their phone in a stall. I hate people who talk on the phone while crapping. When that happens I go out of my way to force out as much diarrhea, gas, shit, piss, and grunting as possible. I'm probably going to get a hernia, heart attack, aneurysm or whatever for trying so hard.

Prior to smart phones, I had a feature MP3 phone with a digital camera. I wasn't yet trained to photo everything I saw. However one time, through the underside of the stall I saw the person next to me get off the stool, squat to where their a$$ was visible and start wiping. I think it was a cultural thing. I had my phone and didn't photo. that would have gone viral through work email.
WTF did I just read? :huh:

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

RAY-cist!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
process of elimination. definitely not black. most white guys and hispanics i associate with - I don't expect do that $hit. possibly SE asian - thai, or vietnamese.
Lololololol!!!! Had a lot of experience with SE Asians. You could be right! Bwaaaahahahah!!!

I'm so going to hell for laughing at this. At least you're going with me you racist! Oh s#!t that's funny.