Shooting Naval Air Station Pensacola FL

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
4 dead (including gunman) and 8 injured (including 2 police officers)

Gunman opened fire in classroom at the Naval Air Station.

3 days ago a Navy sailor opened fire and killed 2 before killing himself at the Navy Shipyard in Pearl Harbor.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
Interesting how this isn't bigger news.

Saudi national commits atrocity as he see's US as "nation of evil" and quoting Al-Queso leadership on the tweeters.

three others saudis VIDEOed the entire attack.

Sounds like terrorism, but of couse - NO AR-15, no WHITE GUY, no TRUMP = media doesn't hype it.

https://news.yahoo.com/three-killed-shooter-dead-us-navy-attack-170619246.html

While this is undoubtedly a tragedy, I'm glad he wasn't behind the stick of fighter jet when he decided to strike a blow for Allah.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
https://mynbc15.com/news/local/the-loophole-that-proved-lethal-in-fridays-mass-shooting

Took advantage of a loophole that allows even foreign nationals to purchase a firearm if they have a hunting license issued by the US...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
How does a non American get a hunters license in the first place. And then how is that possible when they don't have a valid state issued id to run on a background check. This seems like more than a loophole.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
How does a non American get a hunters license in the first place. And then how is that possible when they don't have a valid state issued id to run on a background check. This seems like more than a loophole.

The same way you would if you went hunting in Africa or Cananda. It's not an uncommon practice for countries to sell hunting licenses to people of other countries.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
The same way you would if you went hunting in Africa or Cananda. It's not an uncommon practice for countries to sell hunting licenses to people of other countries.
Yeah, I don't see any issue in granting hunting licenses to people visiting from other countries, but I don't think that should be tied to allowing them to purchase a firearm...

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Except you usually have a plan of hunting tourism, and usually are provided a gun by the person you are hunting with, or bring your own.