Sessions resigns

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokey

Sheriff
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
He needs to kill it before January. If not, well with the house now providing cover there may be some articles coming up that fuhrer Trump wont want to read.
There is absolutely no telling what Trump will do if his family members start being indicted. The Mueller/FBI investigation seems to be closing in. I am truly grateful that in January there WILL be a check on power.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
There is absolutely no telling what Trump will do if his family members start being indicted. The Mueller/FBI investigation seems to be closing in. I am truly grateful that in January there WILL be a check on power.
Yeah. Mueller is getting close. The fake attempt to discredit him, the appointment of an inside hack to end the investigation.

LOCK HIM UP!!!! LOCK HIM UP!!! LOCK HIM UP!!!!

Jul 20, 2018
Oklahoma City
Well obviously for Trump the idea here is to cut the head off the snake (bogus investigation). I still don't think anyone has guessed exactly how this plays out yet. Interesting stuff for sure.

Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The intent of all this sure seems clear to me
The intent seems clear to you because you are hopelessly biased on the issue. We all know that if the situation were reversed and this was a Dem president, you would be ok with it and the Reps would be saying it's clear obstruction of justice. Let's quit pretending.

Anybody remember when the left demonized Sessions and painted him as one of the worst people on the planet? Now they want Sessions to be a role model to his successor.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
The intent seems clear to you because you are hopelessly biased on the issue. We all know that if the situation were reversed and this was a Dem president, you would be ok with it and the Reps would be saying it's clear obstruction of justice. Let's quit pretending.

Anybody remember when the left demonized Sessions and painted him as one of the worst people on the planet? Now they want Sessions to be a role model to his successor.
Pokey and Townie
1541682958161.png

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
I don't care about Sessions, but who in the hell thought it was ok to appoint Whitaker? I know Trump being a con man means he has an affinity for other con men, but come on. Without any kind of previous confirmation he isn't even eligible. Of course he said nice things about Trump on TV, so in Trump's mind that makes him supremely qualified.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
I don't care about Sessions, but who in the hell thought it was ok to appoint Whitaker? I know Trump being a con man means he has an affinity for other con men, but come on. Without any kind of previous confirmation he isn't even eligible. Of course he said nice things about Trump on TV, so in Trump's mind that makes him supremely qualified.
Isn’t eligible? Please explain.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Yeah the left seems to forget that the special counsel was appointed after Trump was in office, yet he's the one who is trying to obstruct justice
They also seem to forget that AG Lynch met with the husband privately and off the record with the husband of a woman under FBI investigation but refused to recuse herself from the case.

Democrats are like “stop calling names you @$$#@!€”

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Sep 13, 2013
Left field

And I suppose it's beyond the realm of possibility that you are to partisan to comprehend the obvious. Just because you are surrounded by like minded persons in the OP doesn't make you right, in the country you are in the minority, but continue to enjoy your majority power in here. Atta boy

Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
And I suppose it's beyond the realm of possibility that you are to partisan to comprehend the obvious. Just because you are surrounded by like minded persons in the OP doesn't make you right, in the country you are in the minority, but continue to enjoy your majority power in here. Atta boy
Let's do a simple test. What did you think about Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton?